Mandiant Inc. (MNDT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MNDT POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where MNDT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.78% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MNDT is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 178 days.
- MNDT ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
MNDT Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -34.17%, MANDIANT INC's debt growth rate surpasses only 9.87% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, MNDT has reported earnings growth of -775.63%, putting it ahead of just 2.23% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that MNDT's revenue has grown -38.2% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 4.61% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MNDT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PD, AFRM, RSKD, ZUO, and DOMO.
- MNDT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MANDIANT INC's official web site, go to www.fireeye.com.
MNDT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, MNDT's EV/EBIT ratio is 70.62% lower, now standing at 6.2.
- Over the past 108 months, MNDT's price/earnings ratio has gone up 53.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MNDT.
MNDT Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 431.43%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -4.65%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 254.29%.
The table below shows MNDT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MNDT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MNDT has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 23.75% of graded US stocks.
- MNDT's asset turnover comes in at 0.276 -- ranking 74th of 83 Computers stocks.
- TEUM, SCKT, and MITK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MNDT.
The table below shows MNDT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MNDT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MNDT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.98||52-week high||$23.33|
|Prev. close||$22.86||52-week low||$13.76|
|Day high||$23.00||Avg. volume||5,248,902|
|50-day MA||$22.64||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$20.39||Market Cap||5.40B|
Mandiant Inc. (MNDT) Company Bio
Formerly known as FireEye Inc., Mandiant provides cybersecurity solutions for detecting, preventing, and resolving cyber-attacks. The Company\'s cybersecurity solutions combine its virtual-machine technology, threat intelligence and security in a suite of products and services. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Milpitas, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
MNDT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MNDT Latest Social Stream
View Full MNDT Social Stream
Latest MNDT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MANDIANT INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MNDT as an investment opportunity.
Metabase Q and Mandiant Close Strategic Alliance to Create the Most Robust Cybersecurity Services Platform in Latin America
SAN FRANCISCO, September 12, 2022--Metabase Q, the leading end-to-end cybersecurity platform in Latin America, and Mandiant, Inc. (NASDAQ: MNDT), a global threat intelligence leader just acquired by Google for $5.4B, announced a strategic alliance today. By joining forces in partnership, Metabase Q and Mandiant enable their existing base of hundreds of customers in Mexico, Chile, Brazil, Argentina, and Chile to access the most extensive range of cybersecurity services and products at a regional
Google LLC today announced the completion of its acquisition of Mandiant, Inc. (NASDAQ: MNDT), a recognized leader in dynamic cyber defense, threat intelligence and incident response services. Mandiant will join Google Cloud and retain the Mandiant brand.
RESTON, Va., August 31, 2022--Mandiant unveils new details on mWISE Conference 2022
(Bloomberg) -- A 29-year-old Russian accused of laundering ransom payments on behalf of cybergangs targeting hospitals and health-care providers has been extradited from the Netherlands to the US to face charges. Most Read from BloombergSaudi Prince Says Oil’s Disconnect May Force OPEC+ ActionHome Sellers Are Slashing Prices in Pandemic BoomtownsApple’s New iPhone 14 to Show India Closing Tech Gap With ChinaCovid Incubation Gets Shorter With Each New Variant, Study ShowsStocks Knocked Down as To
(Bloomberg) -- Multiple news websites and social media accounts that claim to be independent have links to a Chinese public relations firm, according to the security firm Mandiant Inc. Some of them have allegedly published fabricated content, including a fake letter from a US senator.Most Read from BloombergTrump Under Intense Legal Scrutiny After FBI Searches Mar-a-LagoTrump Search Was Unprecedented, But Records Case Will Be ToughUK Plans for Blackouts in January in Emergency Energy PlanHome In
MNDT Price Returns