MannKind Corporation (MNKD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MNKD POWR Grades
- MNKD scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 80.4% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MNKD is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- MNKD's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 6.56% of US stocks).
MNKD Stock Summary
- MANNKIND CORP's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 5.96% of US listed stocks.
- MNKD's price/sales ratio is 18.33; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 93.61% of US stocks.
- MNKD's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 5.28% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MNKD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AGE, KTOS, TALK, CLS, and APEN.
- Visit MNKD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mannkindcorp.com.
MNKD Valuation Summary
- MNKD's price/sales ratio is 16.4; this is 700% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- MNKD's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 225 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MNKD.
MNKD Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -17.5%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 13.22%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -23.63%.
The table below shows MNKD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MNKD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MNKD has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 42.97% of graded US stocks.
- MNKD's asset turnover comes in at 0.384 -- ranking 124th of 680 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- VERU, PLX, and LGND are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MNKD.
The table below shows MNKD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MNKD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MNKD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.23||52-week high||$5.47|
|Prev. close||$5.31||52-week low||$2.49|
|Day high||$5.35||Avg. volume||3,484,731|
|50-day MA||$4.82||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.94||Market Cap||1.38B|
MannKind Corporation (MNKD) Company Bio
MannKind Corporation focuses on the discovery, development, and commercialization of therapeutic products for diabetes in the United States. The company was founded in 1991 and is based in Valencia, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
MNKD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MNKD Latest Social Stream
View Full MNKD Social Stream
Latest MNKD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MANNKIND CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MNKD as an investment opportunity.
DANBURY, Conn. and WESTLAKE VILLAGE, Calif., Jan. 24, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MannKind Corporation (Nasdaq: MNKD), a company focused on the development and commercialization of inhaled therapeutic products and devices for patients with endocrine and orphan lung diseases, announced today that its Chief Executive Officer, Michael Castagna, PharmD, and Chief Financial Officer, Steven B. Binder, will participate in the Lytham Partners Investor Select Conference taking place virtually on Tuesday, Ja
MannKind’s Inhaled Clofazimine Will Advance to an Adaptive Phase 2/3 Study For Potential Treatment of Rare Lung Disease
Direct delivery of clofazimine to the lungs may provide a treatment option for nontuberculous mycobacterial (NTM) lung disease that potentially overcomes systemic toxicity and lessens side effectsPaper published on clofazimine inhalation suspension demonstrates promising tolerability and toxicokinetics for treating pulmonary NTM infection DANBURY, Conn. and WESTLAKE VILLAGE, Calif., Jan. 23, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MannKind Corporation (Nasdaq: MNKD), a company focused on the development and co
Novavax stands out with its more traditional, protein-based COVID-19 vaccine; MannKind is making a name for itself with inhaled therapies for diabetics and patients with lung disorders; and Anavex has a promising Alzheimer's therapy.
MannKind's (NASDAQ:MNKD) investors will be pleased with their impressive 183% return over the last three years
The most you can lose on any stock (assuming you don't use leverage) is 100% of your money. But when you pick a company...
DANBURY, Conn. and WESTLAKE VILLAGE, Calif., Jan. 05, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MannKind Corporation (Nasdaq: MNKD) a company focused on the development and commercialization of innovative therapeutic products for patients with endocrine and orphan lung diseases, announced today that its Chief Executive Officer, Michael Castagna, PharmD, will present at the 2023 Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference on Thursday, January 12, 2023 at 11:15 AM PST at the Westin St. Francis Hotel in San Francisco,
MNKD Price Returns