Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation (MNR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- MNR's average cash flow over the past 5.51 years is greater than only 5.91% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, MNR's comes in at 1.4 -- better than 88.31% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- Currently, MNR generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than only 9.68% of US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with MNR that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: NHTC, AMK, WSTG, HEP and ROL.
MNR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corp, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 6.99% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, MNR offers a dividend yield in the top 19.79% of stocks in our set.
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the small-sized market cap category, MNR has a beta lower than merely 24.96% of them.
MNR Dividend Chart
MNR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
MNR Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on MNR dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corp and its dividends:
Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corp Common Stock (MNR) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corp (MNR) - Dividend Investor
Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corp (MNR) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha