Monro, Inc. (MNRO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MNRO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$43.19||52-week high||$55.70|
|Prev. close||$42.23||52-week low||$39.35|
|Day high||$43.32||Avg. volume||274,025|
|50-day MA||$47.71||Dividend yield||2.65%|
|200-day MA||$47.67||Market Cap||1.36B|
MNRO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MNRO POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where MNRO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 75.75% of US stocks.
- MNRO's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- MNRO ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
MNRO Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of MONRO INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.44% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of MONRO INC's share price is greater than that of merely 4.33% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for MNRO comes in at 17.97% -- higher than that of 89.82% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to MONRO INC are WOOF, GOOS, SMP, PGTI, and ASO.
- Visit MNRO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.monro.com.
MNRO Valuation Summary
- MNRO's price/sales ratio is 1; this is 25% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 243 months, MNRO's price/earnings ratio has gone up 13.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MNRO.
MNRO Growth Metrics
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at -31.03%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 23.01%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 20.75%.
The table below shows MNRO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MNRO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MNRO has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 76.38% of graded US stocks.
- MNRO's asset turnover comes in at 0.693 -- ranking 23rd of 50 Personal Services stocks.
- RGS, EDU, and HRB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MNRO.
The table below shows MNRO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MNRO Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of MNRO, see our MNRO price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$59.50||Average Broker Recommendation||2 (Hold)|
Monro, Inc. (MNRO) Company Bio
Monro Muffler Brake Inc. operates a chain of stores providing automotive undercar repair and tire services in the United States. The company was founded in 1957 and is based in Rochester, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
MNRO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MNRO Latest Social Stream
View Full MNRO Social Stream
Latest MNRO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MONRO INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MNRO as an investment opportunity.
Why Monro Stock Was Sliding This Week
A disappointing earnings report and some notable changes in governance were dinging the stock of auto parts retailer Monro (NASDAQ: MNRO). It's rare for a stock to get hot after it posts a lackluster set of quarterly figures, and Monro was not an exception. On Thursday it published its earnings results for the fourth quarter of fiscal 2023; despite same-store sales rising at a nearly 5% clip in the face of macroeconomic challenges, net income saw quite a notable drop.
Is There An Opportunity With Monro, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:MNRO) 49% Undervaluation?
Key Insights Using the 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity, Monro fair value estimate is US$88.67 Monro's US$45.05 share...
Why Monro Stock Is Down Today
Fiscal fourth-quarter earnings fell short of expectations, and the macro headwinds behind the miss are likely to persist.
Monro Muffler Brake (MNRO) Q4 Earnings and Revenues Miss Estimates
Monro (MNRO) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -75.76% and 3.93%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Monro, Inc. Announces Fourth Quarter and Fiscal 2023 Financial Results
ROCHESTER, N.Y., May 18, 2023--Monro, Inc. (Nasdaq: MNRO), a leading provider of automotive undercar repair and tire services, today announced financial results for its fourth quarter and fiscal year ended March 25, 2023.
MNRO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching MNROWant to do more research on Monro Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Monro Inc (MNRO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Monro Inc (MNRO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Monro Inc (MNRO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...