Monro, Inc. (MNRO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MNRO POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where MNRO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 74.95% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MNRO is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- MNRO ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
MNRO Stock Summary
- MNRO's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 281.27 -- higher than 89.77% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Monro Inc's stock had its IPO on July 30, 1991, making it an older stock than 83% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Monro Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.36% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MNRO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PAHC, VSH, DXYN, KRO, and AKO.B.
- Visit MNRO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.monro.com.
MNRO Valuation Summary
- MNRO's price/sales ratio is 1.5; this is 51.61% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 243 months, MNRO's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 23.2.
- Over the past 243 months, MNRO's price/earnings ratio has gone up 29.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MNRO.
MNRO Growth Metrics
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -91.33%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 34.57%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 20.86%.
The table below shows MNRO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MNRO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MNRO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 74.99% of graded US stocks.
- MNRO's asset turnover comes in at 0.662 -- ranking 25th of 51 Personal Services stocks.
- RGS, CAR, and EDU are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MNRO.
The table below shows MNRO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MNRO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MNRO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$58.73||52-week high||$72.67|
|Prev. close||$59.51||52-week low||$39.65|
|Day high||$60.05||Avg. volume||223,173|
|50-day MA||$56.93||Dividend yield||1.77%|
|200-day MA||$62.15||Market Cap||1.97B|
Monro, Inc. (MNRO) Company Bio
Monro Muffler Brake Inc. operates a chain of stores providing automotive undercar repair and tire services in the United States. The company was founded in 1957 and is based in Rochester, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
MNRO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MNRO Latest Social Stream
View Full MNRO Social Stream
Latest MNRO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Monro Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MNRO as an investment opportunity.
ROCHESTER, N.Y., Oct. 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Monro, Inc. (Nasdaq: MNRO), a leading provider of automotive undercar repair and tire services, will release its fiscal 2022 second quarter earnings on October 27, 2021. The Company will host a conference call and audio webcast on Wednesday, October 27, 2021 at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time.
A diverse portfolio of stocks will always have winners and losers. But if you're going to beat the market overall, you...
Most investors tend to think that hedge funds and other asset managers are worthless, as they cannot beat even simple index fund portfolios. In fact, most people expect hedge funds to compete with and outperform the bull market that we have witnessed in recent years. However, hedge funds are generally partially hedged and aim at […]
If you''re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the hourly chart exists on the 20 hour timeframe. The post Monro Inc (MNRO): Price Now Near $55.9; Daily Chart Shows Downtrend on 100 Day Basis appeared first on ETF Daily News .
Monro, Inc. ( NASDAQ:MNRO ), might not be a large cap stock, but it received a lot of attention from a substantial...
MNRO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|