Monro, Inc. (MNRO): Price and Financial Metrics
MNRO Stock Summary
- Monro Inc's stock had its IPO on July 30, 1991, making it an older stock than 82.98% of US equities in our set.
- MNRO's current price/earnings ratio is 109.43, which is higher than 90.73% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Monro Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.9% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MNRO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TATT, PAHC, PRIM, CRI, and BXG.
- Visit MNRO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.monro.com.
MNRO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MNRO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$61.99||52-week high||$65.90|
|Prev. close||$61.57||52-week low||$37.09|
|Day high||$63.27||Avg. volume||308,255|
|50-day MA||$58.04||Dividend yield||1.42%|
|200-day MA||$51.96||Market Cap||2.07B|
Monro, Inc. (MNRO) Company Bio
Monro Muffler Brake Inc. operates a chain of stores providing automotive undercar repair and tire services in the United States. The company was founded in 1957 and is based in Rochester, New York.
MNRO Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Monro Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Monro Inc ranked in the 30th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Monro Inc, consider:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 72% of its capital from equity, and 28% of its capital from debt. Its equity weight surpasses that of 50.77% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 28% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately 59.99% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- MNRO's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 7%; for context, that number is higher than 54.78% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
MNRO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MNRO Latest Social Stream
View Full MNRO Social Stream
Latest MNRO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Monro Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MNRO as an investment opportunity.
ROCHESTER, N.Y., Feb. 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Monro, Inc. (Nasdaq: MNRO), a leading provider of automotive undercar repair and tire services, today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $.22 per share on the Company’s outstanding shares of common stock, including the shares of common stock to which the holders of the Company’s Class C Convertible Preferred Stock are entitled. The dividend is payable on March 24, 2021 to shareholders of record at the close of business on March 10, 2021. About Monro, Inc. Headquartered in Rochester, New York, Monro is a chain of 1,260 company-operated stores, 96 franchised locations, seven wholesale locations and three retread facilities providing automotive undercar repair and tire sales and services. The Co...
Monro (MNRO) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -43.59% and -5.74%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2020. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Shares of Monro (NASDAQ:MNRO) were unchanged after the company reported Q3 results. Quarterly Results Earnings per share were down 63.33% over the past year to $0.22, which missed the estimate of $0.38. Revenue of $284,591,000 decreased by 13.57% from the same period last year, which missed the estimate of $299,410,000. Guidance Monro hasn't issued any earnings guidance for the time being. Monro hasn't issued any revenue guidance for the time being. How To Listen To The Conference Call Date: Jan 27, 2021 View more earnings on MNRO Time: 08:30 AM ET Webcast URL: http://public.viavid.com/player/index.php?id=143016 Price Action 52-week high: $74.70 52-week low: $37.09 Price action over last quarter: Up 33.80% Company Profile Monro Inc is a provider automobile service stations in the United...
~ Third Quarter Sales of $284.6 Million ~~ Improved Performance in December Continued into January with a Comparable Store Sales Increase of 3% ~~ Year-to-Date Operating Cash Flow of ~$159 Million compared to ~$126 Million in the Same Period Last Year ~~ Completes Acquisition of 17 Stores in Southern California, Representing Expected Annualized Sales of ~$20 Million ~ ROCHESTER, N.Y., Jan. 27, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Monro, Inc. (Nasdaq: MNRO), a leading provider of automotive undercar repair and tire services, today announced financial results for its third quarter ended December 26, 2020. Third Quarter Results Sales for the third quarter of the fiscal year ending March 27, 2021 (“fiscal 2021”) decreased 13.6% to $284.6 million, as compared to $329.3 million for the third quarter of t...
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / January 27, 2021 / Monro, Inc. (NASDAQ:MNRO) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 Third Quarter Earnings call to be held on January 27, 2021 at 8:30 AM Eastern Time.
MNRO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching MNROWant to do more research on Monro Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!