Monro, Inc. (MNRO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MNRO POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where MNRO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.01% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MNRO is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- MNRO's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 12.48% of US stocks).
MNRO Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of MONRO INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.94% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of MONRO INC's share price is greater than that of just 4.49% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for MNRO comes in at 12.69% -- higher than that of 86.92% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to MONRO INC are JBT, IPAR, UAA, PSO, and SIGI.
- Visit MNRO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.monro.com.
MNRO Valuation Summary
- MNRO's price/sales ratio is 1.1; this is 38.89% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- MNRO's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MNRO.
MNRO Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -11.77%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -17.19%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -6.03%.
The table below shows MNRO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MNRO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MNRO has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 76.38% of graded US stocks.
- MNRO's asset turnover comes in at 0.693 -- ranking 23rd of 50 Personal Services stocks.
- RGS, EDU, and HRB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MNRO.
The table below shows MNRO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MNRO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MNRO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$46.92||52-week high||$60.86|
|Prev. close||$45.96||52-week low||$37.49|
|Day high||$46.95||Avg. volume||343,880|
|50-day MA||$45.82||Dividend yield||2.44%|
|200-day MA||$45.93||Market Cap||1.48B|
Monro, Inc. (MNRO) Company Bio
Monro Muffler Brake Inc. operates a chain of stores providing automotive undercar repair and tire services in the United States. The company was founded in 1957 and is based in Rochester, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
MNRO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MNRO Latest Social Stream
View Full MNRO Social Stream
Latest MNRO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MONRO INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MNRO as an investment opportunity.
ROCHESTER, N.Y., November 22, 2022--Monro, Inc. (Nasdaq: MNRO), a leading provider of automotive undercar repair and tire services, today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $.28 per share on the Company’s outstanding shares of common stock, including the shares of common stock to which the holders of the Company’s Class C Convertible Preferred Stock are entitled. The dividend is payable on December 20, 2022 to shareholders at the close of business on
ROCHESTER, N.Y., November 15, 2022--Monro, Inc. (Nasdaq: MNRO), a leading provider of automotive undercar repair and tire services, today announced a new $600 million revolving line of credit, which amends and extends an existing $600 million credit facility. The amendment changes the current LIBOR interest rate calculation on borrowings to 0.10% over SOFR and extends the original expiration date from 2024 to 2027.
ROCHESTER, N.Y., November 09, 2022--Monro, Inc. (Nasdaq: MNRO), a leading provider of automotive undercar repair and tire services, today announced that Michael T. Broderick, President and Chief Executive Officer, Brian D’Ambrosia, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer and Felix Veksler, Senior Director of Investor Relations will participate in a Fireside Chat at the Stephens Annual Investment Conference on Wednesday, November 16, 2022 at 12:00 PM CT. A live webcast of the Stephen
ROCHESTER, N.Y., October 26, 2022--Monro, Inc. (Nasdaq: MNRO), a leading provider of automotive undercar repair and tire services, today announced that Michael T. Broderick, President and Chief Executive Officer, Brian D’Ambrosia, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, and Felix Veksler, Senior Director of Investor Relations, will participate in a Fireside Chat at the Gabelli & Co. Conference on Tuesday, November 1, 2022 at 10:30 AM PT. A live webcast of the Gabelli event will be
Monro (MNRO) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 0% and 7.54%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
MNRO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|