Monro, Inc. (MNRO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MNRO POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where MNRO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.26% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MNRO is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- MNRO's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 36.23% of US stocks).
MNRO Stock Summary
- MNRO's current price/earnings ratio is 60.85, which is higher than 84.66% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Monro Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.79% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for MNRO comes in at 20.75% -- higher than that of 88.41% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Monro Inc are PGTI, GOOS, CECE, UNVR, and TSEM.
- MNRO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Monro Inc's official web site, go to www.monro.com.
MNRO Valuation Summary
- MNRO's price/sales ratio is 1.8; this is 28.57% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- MNRO's price/earnings ratio has moved up 48.1 over the prior 243 months.
- MNRO's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MNRO.
MNRO Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 19.38%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 27.19%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 4226.56%.
The table below shows MNRO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MNRO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MNRO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$62.00||52-week high||$72.67|
|Prev. close||$63.10||52-week low||$39.39|
|Day high||$63.58||Avg. volume||243,821|
|50-day MA||$63.18||Dividend yield||1.52%|
|200-day MA||$58.77||Market Cap||2.08B|
Monro, Inc. (MNRO) Company Bio
Monro Muffler Brake Inc. operates a chain of stores providing automotive undercar repair and tire services in the United States. The company was founded in 1957 and is based in Rochester, New York.
MNRO Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for MNRO, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Monro Inc ranked in the 27th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 65.83%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for MNRO, they are:
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 27% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately 62.09% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- MNRO's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 7%; for context, that number is higher than 60.73% of tickers in our DCF set.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 10. This value is greater than 57.62% stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
MNRO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MNRO Latest Social Stream
View Full MNRO Social Stream
Latest MNRO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Monro Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MNRO as an investment opportunity.
Monro (MNRO) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
ROCHESTER, N.Y., July 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Monro, Inc. (Nasdaq: MNRO), a leading provider of automotive undercar repair and tire services, will release its fiscal 2022 first quarter earnings on July 28, 2021. The Company will host a conference call and audio webcast on Wednesday, July 28, 2021 at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time. The conference call may be accessed by dialing 1-877-425-9470 and using the required passcode 13721510. A replay will be available approximately two hours after the recor
ROCHESTER, N.Y., July 06, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Monro, Inc. (Nasdaq: MNRO), a leading provider of automotive undercar repair and tire services, today announced the appointment of Matt Henson as Chief Human Resources Officer, effective immediately. Mr. Henson brings over 25 years of experience in human resources, leading field-focused human capital management strategies for large retailers. He most recently served as Vice President of Field Human Resources at AutoZone where he played an instru
If we want to find a potential multi-bagger, often there are underlying trends that can provide clues. Typically, we'll...
ROCHESTER, N.Y., June 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Monro, Inc. (Nasdaq: MNRO), a leading provider of automotive undercar repair and tire services, today released its inaugural Corporate Responsibility Report, Monro.Forward Responsibly, which covers fiscal year 2021. The report highlights the actions Monro is taking every day to care for its Teammates and customers, make a positive impact on the communities where it operates, and act as a good steward of the environment. “Corporate responsibility
MNRO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|