Monro, Inc. (MNRO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MNRO POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where MNRO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.63% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MNRO is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 200 days.
- MNRO's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 4.5% of US stocks).
MNRO Stock Summary
- MNRO's went public 29.81 years ago, making it older than 83.23% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- MNRO's current price/earnings ratio is 118.09, which is higher than 93.17% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Monro Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.08% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Monro Inc are GMS, GIII, TDS, DY, and CECE.
- MNRO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Monro Inc's official web site, go to www.monro.com.
MNRO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MNRO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$66.44||52-week high||$72.67|
|Prev. close||$66.44||52-week low||$39.39|
|Day high||$67.67||Avg. volume||270,893|
|50-day MA||$68.06||Dividend yield||1.32%|
|200-day MA||$54.79||Market Cap||2.22B|
Monro, Inc. (MNRO) Company Bio
Monro Muffler Brake Inc. operates a chain of stores providing automotive undercar repair and tire services in the United States. The company was founded in 1957 and is based in Rochester, New York.
MNRO Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for MNRO, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Monro Inc ranked in the 27th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Monro Inc, consider:
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 25% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately 59.39% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- Monro Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 10%; for context, that number is higher than 58.93% of tickers in our DCF set.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than 52.31% of stocks in its sector (Consumer Cyclical).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
MNRO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MNRO Latest Social Stream
View Full MNRO Social Stream
Latest MNRO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Monro Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MNRO as an investment opportunity.
Monro Inc., an automotive undercar repair and tire services provider, has appointed Michael Broderick as president and chief executive officer (CEO) of the company. Monro (MNRO) announced that Broderick will join the board and will take up the new role, effective from April 5. Robert Mellor has been serving as the company’s interim CEO since Aug. 2020, when Brett Ponton resigned from the CEO position to pursue other opportunities. Mellor will then continue as Monro’s chairman of the board.
Monro (NASDAQ:MNRO) is scheduled to issue its quarterly earnings data before the market opens on Wednesday, January 27th. Analysts expect the company to announce earnings of $0.40 per share for the quarter. Parties interested in registering for the company’s conference call can do so using this link. Monro (NASDAQ:MNRO) last announced its quarterly earnings data […]
Wasatch Core Growth Fund recently released its Q3 2020 Investor Letter, a copy of which you can download here. The fund posted a return of 6.61% for the quarter, outperforming its benchmark, the Russell 2000 Index which returned 4.93% in the same quarter. You should check out Wasatch’s top 5 stock picks for investors to […]
In this article you are going to find out whether hedge funds think Monro Inc (NASDAQ:MNRO) is a good investment right now. We like to check what the smart money thinks first before doing extensive research on a given stock. Although there have been several high profile failed hedge fund picks, the consensus picks among […]
Monro (NASDAQ:MNRO) declared a dividend payable on December 22, 2020 to its shareholders as of November 24, 2020. It was also announced that shareholders of Monro's stock as of December 8, 2020 are entitled to the dividend. The stock is expected to become ex-dividend 1 business day(s) before the record date. Monro has an ex-dividend date planned for December 7, 2020. The company's current dividend payout sits at $0.22. That equates to a dividend yield of 1.96% at current price levels.The Significance Of Ex-Dividend Dates Ex-dividend dates are when company shares stop trading with their current dividend payouts in preparation for those companies to announce new ones. Usually, a company's ex-dividend date falls one business day before its record date. Investors should keep this in mind wh...
MNRO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|