Monro, Inc. (MNRO) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: MNRO reports less variability in its cash flow than 96.08% of dividend stocks in our set.
- In terms of history, this is the 22nd straight quarter dividends for MNRO have increased.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with MNRO's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: CULP, ALV, GHG, HWBK and ADC.
MNRO Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Monro Inc, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 35.63% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Monro Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- MNRO generates about 1 billion US dollars in revenue annually; relative to its peers in the small-sized revenue class, it has a dividend yield higher than 30.53%.
- MNRO's annual revenue of 1 billion US dollars puts it in the small-sized revenue class; relative to suck stocks, it has a discount rate lower than 19.24% of dividend issuing stocks in its revenue class.
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the mid-sized market cap category, MNRO's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than 80.89% of them.
MNRO Dividend Chart
MNRO Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|