Monro, Inc. (MNRO) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: MNRO reports less variability in its cash flow than 94.89% of dividend stocks in our set.
- Regarding dividend history, note that this is the 21st straight quarter dividends for MNRO have increased.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with MNRO that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: PINC, COG, EVI, LITE and CALM.
MNRO Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for MNRO, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 56.27% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of MNRO, investors may wish to consider are:
- The amount of revenue Monro Inc earns annually is around 1 billion; relative to its peers in the small-sized revenue class, it has a dividend yield higher than 33.11%.
- In comparison to other dividend stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, MNRO is growing its dividends at a faster rate than about 64.44% of them.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Monro Inc's estimated return of -56.27% surpasses about 35.73% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
MNRO Dividend Chart
MNRO Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|