Monro, Inc. (MNRO) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: MNRO reports less variability in its cash flow than 94.88% of dividend stocks in our set.
- Regarding dividend history, note that this is the 22nd quarter in a row dividends for MNRO have increased.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with MNRO that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: UNM, FFIC, MANT, AB and FNKO.
MNRO Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Monro Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 30.87% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Monro Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- The amount of revenue Monro Inc earns annually is around 1 billion; in terms of how this translates into revenue, it has a dividend yield higher than 32.13% of companies in the small revenue class.
- MNRO's annual revenue of 1 billion US dollars puts it in the small-sized revenue class; relative to suck stocks, its discount rate is lower than that of 18.21% of dividend stocks in the same revenue class (a low discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the mid-sized market cap category, MNRO has a beta lower than 82.4% of them.
MNRO Dividend Chart
MNRO Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|