MultiPlan Corporation (MPLN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MPLN POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where MPLN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.56% of US stocks.
- MPLN's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 44 weeks.
- MPLN ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
MPLN Stock Summary
- MultiPlan Corp's stock had its IPO on February 14, 2020, making it an older stock than merely 2.12% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 327,486%, MultiPlan Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 99.98% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, MultiPlan Corp is reporting a growth rate of 1,209.01%; that's higher than 97.97% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to MultiPlan Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be HGEN, MKD, CRMD, BILL, and GLPG.
- To check out MultiPlan Corp's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001793229.
MPLN Valuation Summary
- MPLN's EV/EBIT ratio is -106.4; this is 463.14% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 19 months, MPLN's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.6.
- Over the past 19 months, MPLN's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 109.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MPLN.
MPLN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MPLN has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 13.17% of graded US stocks.
- MPLN's asset turnover comes in at 0.225 -- ranking 466th of 554 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows MPLN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MPLN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MPLN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.11||52-week high||$11.55|
|Prev. close||$5.91||52-week low||$5.48|
|Day high||$6.12||Avg. volume||2,653,870|
|50-day MA||$6.80||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.44||Market Cap||4.08B|
MultiPlan Corporation (MPLN) Company Bio
MultiPlan Corporation provides software solutions. The Company offers cost management solutions with payment integrity, healthcare networks, and data analytics services. MultiPlan serves customers in the State of New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
MPLN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MPLN Latest Social Stream
View Full MPLN Social Stream
Latest MPLN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MultiPlan Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MPLN as an investment opportunity.
MultiPlan Rolls Out Updated Payment and Revenue Integrity Services; Helping Payors Prevent, Correct, and Recover Throughout Claims Lifecycle
NEW YORK, September 08, 2021--MultiPlan's updated Payment and Revenue Integrity suite of services helps payors prevent, correct and recover throughout the claims lifecycle.
NEW YORK, August 27, 2021--MultiPlan Announces $250 Million Share Repurchase Program
Trade Alert: The Independent Director Of MultiPlan Corporation (NYSE:MPLN), Julie Klapstein, Has Just Spent US$72k Buying 188% More Shares
Whilst it may not be a huge deal, we thought it was good to see that the MultiPlan Corporation ( NYSE:MPLN...
NEW YORK, August 24, 2021--MultiPlan announces appointment of Senior Vice President, Products
MultiPlan Corporation Announces Upsizing and Pricing of Offering of $1.05 Billion of Senior Secured Notes
NEW YORK, August 18, 2021--MultiPlan Corporation Announces Upsizing and Pricing of Offering of $1.05 Billion of Senior Secured Notes
MPLN Price Returns