Marathon Oil Corp (MRO) Price Targets From Analysts
Use the tables below to see what analysts covering Marathon Oil Corp think about its future price and what recommendations they have for investors and traders.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
MRO Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for MRO as an investment opportunity.
- Marathon Oil Corp's number of analysts covering the stock is higher than 98.47% of all US stocks.
- MRO has a lower variance in analysts' estimates than 5.03% of all US stocks.
- The average analyst price target of MRO is greater than 4.99% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- Marathon Oil Corp's upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) is greater than 15.71% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- The percent of analysts bearish on the stock of MRO is lower than almost 100% of all US stocks.
- The percentage of analysts bullish on the stock of MRO is greater than nearly none of all US stocks.
- MRO has a lower change in bullishness amongst analysts than almost 100% of all US stocks.
Is MRO a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!