Marten Transport, Ltd. (MRTN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- MRTN's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of 47.53%.
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, MRTN's growth rate has been 0.65% over the past 5.5 years.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that MRTN has less volatility in its price than 97.56% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with MRTN that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: CRY, UNF, ODP, SKM and VLO.
MRTN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Marten Transport Ltd, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 74.35% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of MRTN, investors may wish to consider are:
- Given its market cap of around 1 billion US dollars, this puts the stock in the small-sized market cap class, and its dividend yield is greater than 9.57% of dividend yielding stocks in the same market cap class.
- MRTN's growth rate in terms of the amount of dividends it returns to shareholders is greater than 88.36% of its fellow dividend stocks in the Industrials sector.
- MRTN's market cap of approximately $1 billion makes it a small-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than merely 12.23% of them.
MRTN Dividend Chart
MRTN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|