Marten Transport, Ltd. (MRTN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- MRTN's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of 30.1%.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, MRTN has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 186,595,000, ranking above 93.08% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with MRTN that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: NTRS, JBHT, RHI, HAFC and MO.
MRTN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of MRTN, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 27.2% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Marten Transport Ltd's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- MRTN's market cap is about 1 billion US dollars -- this puts the stock in the small-sized market cap class, and its dividend yield is greater than 8.44% of dividend yielding stocks in the same market cap class.
- MRTN's growth rate in terms of the amount of dividends it returns to shareholders is greater than 86.51% of its fellow dividend stocks in the Industrials sector.
- Marten Transport Ltd's market cap of $1 billion US dollars puts it in the small-sized market cap class; amongst this group of stocks, its equity discount rate is lower than 87.25% of them.
MRTN Dividend Chart
MRTN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
MRTN Dividends vs. Peers
|1||R||Ryder System, Inc.||5.08%|
|2||CHRW||C.H. Robinson Worldwide, Inc.||2.02%|
|3||SNDR||Schneider National, Inc.||1.04%|
|4||MRTN||Marten Transport, Ltd.||0.95%|
|5||JBHT||J.B. Hunt Transport Services, Inc.||0.85%|
|6||KNX||Knight-Swift Transportation Holdings Inc.||0.77%|
|7||LSTR||Landstar System, Inc.||0.67%|
|8||CGI||Celadon Group, Inc.||0.54%|
|9||HTLD||Heartland Express, Inc.||0.42%|
|10||ODFL||Old Dominion Freight Line, Inc.||0.33%|
|11||ECHO||Echo Global Logistics, Inc.||0.00%|
|12||PTSI||P.A.M. Transportation Services, Inc.||0.00%|
|13||USX||U.S. Xpress Enterprises, Inc.||0.00%|
|14||YRCW||YRC Worldwide, Inc.||0.00%|
|15||XPO||XPO Logistics, Inc.||0.00%|
|16||CVTI||Covenant Transportation Group, Inc. -||0.00%|
|17||USAK||USA Truck, Inc.||0.00%|
|19||SWFT||Swift Transportation Company||0.00%|
|21||HYLN||Hyliion Holdings Corp.||0.00%|