Maravai LifeSciences (MRVI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MRVI POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where MRVI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.97% of US stocks.
- MRVI's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- MRVI's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 8.41% of US stocks).
MRVI Stock Summary
- MRVI's went public 2.19 years ago, making it older than just 10.14% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- MRVI's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 80.75% of US stocks.
- The volatility of MARAVAI LIFESCIENCES HOLDINGS INC's share price is greater than that of 85.24% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to MARAVAI LIFESCIENCES HOLDINGS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be APEN, PHUN, FTK, EKSO, and ECOR.
- MRVI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MARAVAI LIFESCIENCES HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to www.maravai.com.
MRVI Valuation Summary
- MRVI's price/earnings ratio is 15.1; this is 33.48% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 26 months, MRVI's price/earnings ratio has gone up 1736.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MRVI.
MRVI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MRVI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 71.9% of graded US stocks.
- MRVI's asset turnover comes in at 0.307 -- ranking 150th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows MRVI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MRVI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MRVI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.50||52-week high||$41.82|
|Prev. close||$13.89||52-week low||$12.16|
|Day high||$14.76||Avg. volume||1,594,633|
|50-day MA||$14.00||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$22.80||Market Cap||3.70B|
Maravai LifeSciences (MRVI) Company Bio
Maravai Lifesciences Holdings, Inc. operates as an investment holding company. It develops biopharmaceuticals. The company is headquartered in San Diego, CA.
Most Popular Stories View All
MRVI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MRVI Latest Social Stream
View Full MRVI Social Stream
Latest MRVI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MARAVAI LIFESCIENCES HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MRVI as an investment opportunity.
As any biotech investor will tell you freely, investing in biopharma is rife with risks. Clinical trials can miss the mark, and successful medicines on the market can get outcompeted by newer entrants. To do that, they tend to have a mix of reliable sales alongside a bunch of ambitious projects to provide upside.
Do you want to know where to find good stock? Take a look at Maravai LifeSciences Holdings Inc.’s (NASDAQ:MRVI) Sentiment Analysis
Maravai LifeSciences Holdings Inc. (MRVI)’s stock has witnessed a price declined of -6.44% from the previous close with its current price standing at $13.08. Its current price is -68.72% under its 52-week high of $41.82 and 7.57% more than its 52-week low of $12.16. Based on the past 30-day period, the stock price is -14.82% […]
Maravai LifeSciences looks like it''s going to underperform in 2023, and probably beyond that. Click here to read my analysis of MRVI stock.
UBS has downgraded Maravai LifeSciences (MRVI) to neutral from buy as 2023 will likely be a transition year.
Maravai LifeSciences Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ:MRVI) price on Wednesday, December 21, fall -0.70% below its previous day’s close as a downside momentum from buyers pushed the stock’s value to $14.12. A look at the stock’s price movement, the close in the last trading session was $14.22, moving within a range at $14.00 and $14.67. The PE … Maravai LifeSciences Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: MRVI): Blank Check On Growth? Read More »
MRVI Price Returns