Middlesex Water Company (MSEX) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, MSEX's comes in at 3.02 -- better than 92.29% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- Free cash flow for MSEX has a compound average growth rate of 72.24%, which is higher than 91.52% of stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with MSEX's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: AEP, CVGW, CL, CSX and ED.
MSEX Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for MSEX, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 426.56%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Middlesex Water Co's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- As for its position relative to other Utilities stocks that issue dividends, MSEX provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 2.74% such stocks.
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the mid-sized market cap category, MSEX's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than 94.75% of them.
MSEX Dividend Chart
MSEX Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
MSEX Dividends vs. Peers
|2||GWRS||Global Water Resources, Inc. - common stock||2.32%|
|3||CWCO||Consolidated Water Co. Ltd. - Ordinary Shares||2.29%|
|4||ARTNA||Artesian Resources Corporation - Class A Non-Voting||2.05%|
|5||SJW||SJW Group (DE)||1.94%|
|6||CTWS||Connecticut Water Service, Inc.||1.87%|
|7||YORW||The York Water Company||1.71%|
|8||AWK||American Water Works Co.||1.70%|
|9||AWR||American States Water Company||1.61%|
|10||CWT||California Water Service Group||1.55%|
|11||MSEX||Middlesex Water Company||1.36%|
|12||OPTT||Ocean Power Technologies, Inc.||0.00%|
|14||PCYO||Pure Cycle Corporation||0.00%|
|15||WAAS||AquaVenture Holdings Limited Ordinary Shares||0.00%|
|16||PICO||PICO Holdings Inc.||0.00%|