Middlesex Water Company (MSEX) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, MSEX's comes in at 3.02 -- better than 92.29% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- Free cash flow for MSEX has a compound average growth rate of 72.24%, which is higher than 91.52% of stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with MSEX's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: AEP, CVGW, CL, CSX and ED.
MSEX Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for MSEX, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 62.83%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of MSEX, investors may wish to consider are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, MSEX offers a dividend yield in the bottom 0.96% of its fellow sector mates.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Utilities sector, the expected return of -62.83%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 5.56% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, MSEX has a discount rate lower than 5.56% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Utilities sector, Middlesex Water Co has an equity discount rate lower than just 23.61% of them.
MSEX Dividend Chart
MSEX Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
MSEX Dividends vs. Peers
|1||CWCO||Consolidated Water Co. Ltd. - Ordinary Shares||2.89%|
|2||ARTNA||Artesian Resources Corporation - Class A Non-Voting||2.76%|
|4||SJW||SJW Group (DE)||2.10%|
|5||CTWS||Connecticut Water Service, Inc.||1.87%|
|6||AWR||American States Water Company||1.68%|
|7||YORW||The York Water Company||1.67%|
|8||CWT||California Water Service Group||1.55%|
|9||GWRS||Global Water Resources, Inc. - common stock||1.47%|
|10||AWK||American Water Works Company, Inc.||1.33%|
|11||MSEX||Middlesex Water Company||1.02%|
|12||OPTT||Ocean Power Technologies, Inc.||0.00%|
|14||PCYO||Pure Cycle Corporation||0.00%|
|15||WAAS||AquaVenture Holdings Limited Ordinary Shares||0.00%|
|16||PICO||PICO Holdings Inc.||0.00%|