Mechel PAO American Depositary Shares (Each rep. 1 common shares) (MTL): Price and Financial Metrics
MTL Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for MTL is currently 0.01, higher than just 0.44% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- MTL's price/sales ratio is 0.1; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 1.29% of US stocks.
- Mechel PAO's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -1,382.42%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 0.48% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Mechel PAO are LOMA, SBS, ALPP, PMTS, and OSN.
- Visit MTL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mechel.com.
MTL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MTL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.80||52-week high||$2.57|
|Prev. close||$1.82||52-week low||$1.28|
|Day high||$1.85||Avg. volume||247,786|
|50-day MA||$1.95||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.73||Market Cap||374.64M|
Mechel PAO American Depositary Shares (Each rep. 1 common shares) (MTL) Company Bio
Mechel OAO engages in mining and steel businesses in the Russian Federation, the Commonwealth of Independent States, Europe, Asia, the Middle East, and internationally. The company operates through four segments: Mining, Steel, and Power. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Moscow, the Russian Federation.
MTL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MTL Latest Social Stream
View Full MTL Social Stream
Latest MTL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Mechel PAO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MTL as an investment opportunity.
MOSCOW, RUSSIA / ACCESSWIRE / February 17, 2021 / Mechel PAO (MOEX:MTLR)(NYSE:MTL), one of Russia's leading mining and steel companies, reports Vladimir Osokin's appointment as Deputy Chief Executive Officer for ecology and environment protection.This is a newly created post in Mechel's structure.
Shares of Russian steel producer Mechel PAO (NYSE: MTL) continued to surge higher in Thursday's abbreviated trading day, rising 10.5% through 11 a.m. EST. Mechel steel stock is red hot. Wall Street analysts are optimistic, forecasting even stronger steel prices in the future.
MOSCOW, RUSSIA / ACCESSWIRE / December 24, 2020 / Mechel Group became a laureate of the "Region Development.
Every investor in Mechel PAO (NYSE:MTL) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups. Insiders often own a...
MTL Price Returns
Continue Researching MTLWant to see what other sources are saying about Mechel PAO's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!