Mechel PAO ADR (MTL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MTL POWR Grades
- MTL scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 98.97% of US stocks.
- MTL's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 176 days.
- MTL ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 69th percentile.
MTL Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Mechel PAO is higher than only 0.63% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.13, Mechel PAO has a higher such ratio than only 1.54% of stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for MTL comes in at -16,353.9% -- higher than that of only 0.16% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Mechel PAO, a group of peers worth examining would be QKLS, LPL, KEP, MUFG, and BCH.
- MTL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Mechel PAO's official web site, go to www.mechel.com.
MTL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MTL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.11||52-week high||$2.57|
|Prev. close||$2.17||52-week low||$1.29|
|Day high||$2.15||Avg. volume||300,270|
|50-day MA||$2.10||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.81||Market Cap||439.16M|
Mechel PAO ADR (MTL) Company Bio
Mechel OAO engages in mining and steel businesses in the Russian Federation, the Commonwealth of Independent States, Europe, Asia, the Middle East, and internationally. The company operates through four segments: Mining, Steel, and Power. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Moscow, the Russian Federation.
MTL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MTL Latest Social Stream
View Full MTL Social Stream
Latest MTL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Mechel PAO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MTL as an investment opportunity.
PJSC Mechel: Mechel Launches First Stage of New Wiredrawing Equipment at Beloretsk Metallurgical Plant
BELORETSK, RUSSIA / ACCESSWIRE / June 21, 2021 / Mechel PAO (NYSE:MTL)(MOEX:MTLR), a leading Russian mining and metals company, announces the launch of four wiredrawing benches at Beloretsk Metallurgical Plant, for output of import-substituting wire. The equipment worth 220 million rubles has been acquired as part of the project of revamping Beloretsk Metallurgical Plant's wire and rope facilities.
No summary available.
If you want to know who really controls Mechel PAO ( NYSE:MTL ), then you'll have to look at the makeup of its share...
The steel industry is part of the basic materials sector and consists of companies involved in steel production, mining, and related activities. Although steel historically has been a major U.S. industry, the number of steel mills that produce the metal has declined sharply in the past several decades due to foreign competition. Steel stocks, as represented by the VanEck Vectors Steel ETF (SLX), significantly outperformed the broader market in the past year.
Welcome back again, investors, and let's get ready for a busy day of trading with a look at the biggest pre-market stock movers for Thursday!
MTL Price Returns