Matinas Biopharma Holdings, Inc. (MTNB): Price and Financial Metrics
MTNB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.21||52-week high||$0.89|
|Prev. close||$0.20||52-week low||$0.11|
|Day high||$0.21||Avg. volume||2,900,793|
|50-day MA||$0.21||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.34||Market Cap||45.60M|
MTNB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MTNB Stock Summary
- MTNB's price/sales ratio is 10.8; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 91.49% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that MTNB's revenue has grown 34.38% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 85.94% of US companies in our set.
- The volatility of MATINAS BIOPHARMA HOLDINGS INC's share price is greater than that of 91.13% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MTNB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ADVM, HLTH, SPRO, BPMC, and DCPH.
- Visit MTNB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.matinasbiopharma.com.
MTNB Valuation Summary
- MTNB's price/sales ratio is 11.7; this is 588.24% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- MTNB's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 81 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MTNB.
MTNB Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -16.1%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -5.6%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -36.04%.
The table below shows MTNB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MTNB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MTNB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 46.5% of graded US stocks.
- MTNB's asset turnover comes in at 0 -- ranking 440th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- PPBT, TEVA, and PTE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MTNB.
The table below shows MTNB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Matinas Biopharma Holdings, Inc. (MTNB) Company Bio
Matinas BioPharma Holdings, Inc., a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, focuses on identifying and developing therapeutics for the treatment of fungal and bacterial infections.
MTNB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MTNB Latest Social Stream
View Full MTNB Social Stream
Latest MTNB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MATINAS BIOPHARMA HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MTNB as an investment opportunity.
Matinas BioPharma Holdings, Inc. (AMEX:MTNB) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 8, 2023 Matinas BioPharma Holdings, Inc. reports earnings inline with expectations. Reported EPS is $-0.03 EPS, expectations were $-0.03. Operator: Welcome to the Matinas BioPharma Third Quarter 2023 Financial Results Conference Call. Currently, all participants are in a listen-only mode. Following management’s prepared remarks, […]
In this article, we discuss the 12 best day trading stocks to buy. If you want to read about some more day trading stocks, go directly to 5 Best Day Trading Stocks To Buy. Over the past few years, the rise of a new generation of stock traders that like to engage in risky bets, […]
Q3 2023 Matinas BioPharma Holdings Inc Earnings Call
Key Developments and Financial Highlights for Investors
FDA feedback on MAT2203 Phase 3 program supports a patient population in invasive aspergillosis with limited treatment options, acknowledges potential for LPAD pathway; composite superiority endpoint under evaluation to strengthen commercial opportunity without increasing study size Patient with Candida krusei infection achieved complete clinical resolution with MAT2203; additional patient enrolled in the Compassionate/Expanded Use Access Program Oral LNC formulation of docetaxel showed reductio
MTNB Price Returns