Murphy Oil Corporation (MUR): Price and Financial Metrics
MUR Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 3.31, Murphy Oil Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about merely 2.73% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Murphy Oil Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 6.19% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, MUR has reported earnings growth of 208.98%, putting it ahead of 94.23% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Murphy Oil Corp are GPRK, OSMT, SM, IRDM, and XOG.
- Visit MUR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.murphyoilcorp.com.
MUR Stock Price Chart More Charts
MUR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.36||52-week high||$31.13|
|Prev. close||$24.55||52-week low||$17.04|
|Day high||$24.79||Avg. volume||2,135,273|
|50-day MA||$25.31||Dividend yield||4.07%|
|200-day MA||$23.70||Market Cap||3.83B|
Murphy Oil Corporation (MUR) Company Bio
Murphy Oil explores for and produces crude oil, natural gas and natural gas liquids across the world. The company was founded in 1964 and is based in El Dorado, Arkansas.