Murphy Oil Corporation (MUR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that MUR has less fluctuation in its price than 3.53% of stocks we're observing.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with MUR that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: PEGA, KAR, BAH, CONE and WPG.
MUR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Murphy Oil Corp, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 57.85%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of MUR, investors may wish to consider are:
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for MUR than it is for only 14.29% of other equities in the Energy sector that also issue dividends.
- Based on dividend growth rate, Murphy Oil Corp has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 4.86% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
- As other dividend issuers in the Energy sector, MUR's equity discount rate is less than only 20% of those stocks.
MUR Dividend Chart
MUR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
MUR Dividends vs. Peers
MUR's dividend yield currently ranks #109 of 175 vs. its peers in the Energy - Oil & Gas category.
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on MUR dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Murphy Oil Corp's dividends? Try the links below:
Murphy Oil Corp Common Stock (MUR) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Murphy Oil Corp (MUR) - Dividend Investor
Murphy Oil Corp (MUR) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha