Maxim Integrated Products, Inc. (MXIM) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that MXIM reports less variability in its free cash flow than 99.68% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, MXIM has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 823,471,000, ranking above 97.03% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- Regarding dividend history, note that this is the 22nd quarter in a row dividends for MXIM have increased.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with MXIM that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: PACW, SOHO, PAGP, CEO and GSK.
MXIM Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for MXIM, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 14.82% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of MXIM, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Technology sector, Maxim Integrated Products Inc offers a higher dividend yield than 76.61% of them.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Technology sector, Maxim Integrated Products Inc's expected return of -14.82% is higher than 69.35% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, MXIM has a discount rate lower than 69.35% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
MXIM Dividend Chart
MXIM Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
MXIM Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on MXIM dividends?Want to do more research on Maxim Integrated Products Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Maxim Integrated Products Inc Common Stock (MXIM) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Maxim Integrated Products Inc (MXIM) - Dividend Investor
Maxim Integrated Products Inc (MXIM) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha