Neurocrine Biosciences Inc (NBIX) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show price targets and recommendations from analysts covering Neurocrine Biosciences Inc.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
NBIX Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
Use the points listed below to better contextualize what this analyst price target and recommendations data data means for investors.
- The number of analysts covering the stock of NBIX is greater than 94.2% of all US stocks.
- Neurocrine Biosciences Inc's average analyst price target is higher than 94.36% of Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- NBIX has a higher upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) than 76.11% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- Neurocrine Biosciences Inc's variance in analysts' estimates is lower than 33.32% of all US stocks.
- The percent of analysts bearish on the stock of NBIX is lower than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
- Neurocrine Biosciences Inc's percentage of analysts bullish on the stock is greater than practically none of all US stocks.
- The change in bullishness amongst analysts of NBIX is lower than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
In the Pharmaceutical Products industry, BMY, ABT and BMRN are the three stocks most similar to Neurocrine Biosciences Inc regarding the price target and analyst recommendation information presented here.
What is the outlook for NBIX? Use POWR Ratings for clearer insight into price direction.