Northeast Bank (NBN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, NBN has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than only 1.54% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, NBN's comes in at -69.97 -- better than 2.54% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, NBN has returned $358,000 US dollars -- more than just 2.1% of public US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with NBN's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: IRS, STAF, OLLI, FENG and AWK.
NBN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Northeast Bancorp, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 94.41% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Northeast Bancorp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Northeast Bancorp produces a dividend yield 0.12% -- which falls in the bottom 0.87%.
- NBN's growth rate in terms of the amount of dividends it returns to shareholders is greater than just 11.38% of its fellow dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector.
- NBN's market cap of approximately $303 million makes it a small-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than just 1.26% of them.
NBN Dividend Chart
NBN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|