Northeast Bank (NBN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, NBN's comes in at -69.97 -- better than just 1.17% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, NBN has returned $358,000 US dollars, more than only 1.66% of US dividend issuers.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with NBN that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: GORO, FUNC, CSCO, MITT and ARLP.
NBN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Northeast Bancorp, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 96.9% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Northeast Bancorp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Given its market cap of around 200 million US dollars, its dividend yield of 0.19 is greater than merely 0.36% of its fellow stocks in the small market cap class.
- In comparison to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, NBN is growing its dividends at a faster rate than about merely 0.81% of them.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Northeast Bancorp's estimated return of -96.9% surpasses about merely 0.36% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
NBN Dividend Chart
NBN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|