Northeast Bank (NBN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- NBN has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than just 1.73% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, NBN has returned $358,000 US dollars, more than merely 2.1% of US dividend issuers.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with NBN that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: RKT, GSK, AGR, ODC and WEI.
NBN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of NBN, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 97.42% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Northeast Bancorp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- NBN's market cap is about 237 million US dollars -- its dividend yield of 0.15 is greater than just 0.34% of its fellow stocks in the small market cap class.
- Northeast Bancorp's dividend growth rate is higher than 7.94% of stocks in its sector (Financial Services).
- In terms of opportunity, NBN's provides a return of -97.42% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than just 0.3% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
NBN Dividend Chart
NBN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|