Northeast Bank (NBN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, NBN's comes in at -69.97 -- better than merely 0.82% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with NBN that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: BRO, MAXR, COST, WPM and EDU.
NBN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Northeast Bancorp, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 95.35%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Northeast Bancorp are:
- As for its position relative to other Financial Services stocks that issue dividends, Northeast Bancorp offers a higher dividend yield than just 0.19% of them.
- Northeast Bancorp has annual revenue of approximately $65 million; this puts it in the small-sized revenue class -- where its dividend growth rate surpasses that of just 0.79% of US-listed, dividend-issuing stocks in the same revenue class.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, NBN's provides a return of -95.35% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than just 0.22% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
NBN Dividend Chart
NBN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|