Ncr Corp (NCR) Price Targets From Analysts
Use the tables below to see what analysts covering Ncr Corp think about its future price and what recommendations they have for investors and traders.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
NCR Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The points below can provide you with additional insight regarding what the price target and recommendations metrics in the table above mean for investors.
- NCR has a lower percent of analysts bearish on the stock than almost 100% of all US stocks.
- Ncr Corp's variance in analysts' estimates is less than 18.84% of Computers stocks.
- Ncr Corp's percentage of analysts bullish on the stock is higher than 78.57% of stocks in the mid market cap category.
- Ncr Corp's number of analysts covering the stock is higher than 65.93% of all US stocks.
- The average analyst price target of NCR is greater than 40.02% of stocks in the mid market cap category.
- The upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) of NCR is greater than 59.98% of stocks in the mid market cap category.
- NCR has a lower change in bullishness amongst analysts than almost 100% of all US stocks.
Is NCR a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!