Nuverra Environmental Solutions, Inc. (NES): Price and Financial Metrics
NES Stock Summary
- Nuverra Environmental Solutions Inc's stock had its IPO on October 12, 2017, making it an older stock than just 6.49% of US equities in our set.
- The volatility of Nuverra Environmental Solutions Inc's share price is greater than that of 92.15% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Nuverra Environmental Solutions Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -55.31%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 5.98% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NES, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CVEO, ERA, ENSV, HCHC, and NMM.
- NES's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Nuverra Environmental Solutions Inc's official web site, go to www.nuverra.com.
NES Stock Price Chart More Charts
NES Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.94||52-week high||$14.05|
|Prev. close||$2.93||52-week low||$2.57|
|Day high||$2.94||Avg. volume||9,383|
|50-day MA||$2.94||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.47||Market Cap||46.25M|
Nuverra Environmental Solutions, Inc. (NES) Company Bio
Nuverra Environmental Solutions, Inc. provides full-cycle environmental solutions to customers focused on the development and ongoing production of oil and natural gas from shale formations in the United States. The company offers environmental solutions for unconventional oil and gas exploration and production, including the delivery, collection, treatment, recycle, and disposal of restricted environmental products used in the development of unconventional oil and natural gas fields in the Bakken and Eagle Ford Shale areas, as well as the Haynesville, Marcellus, and Utica areas. The company is based in Scottsdale, Arizona.