Nuverra Environmental Solutions Inc. (NES): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NES Stock Summary
- NES has a market capitalization of $34,557,373 -- more than approximately only 5.68% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.36, Nuverra Environmental Solutions Inc has a higher such ratio than just 5.34% of stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that NES's revenue has grown -41.3% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 8.73% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Nuverra Environmental Solutions Inc are OIS, PHX, SANW, PTEN, and KRP.
- NES's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Nuverra Environmental Solutions Inc's official web site, go to www.nuverra.com.
NES Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, NES's price/sales ratio is 88.57% lower, now standing at 0.4.
- Over the past 44 months, NES's price/earnings ratio has gone NA $NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NES.
NES Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NES Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.10||52-week high||$5.98|
|Prev. close||$2.08||52-week low||$1.50|
|Day high||$2.10||Avg. volume||35,123|
|50-day MA||$2.08||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.39||Market Cap||33.60M|
Nuverra Environmental Solutions Inc. (NES) Company Bio
Nuverra Environmental Solutions Inc provides full-cycle environmental solutions to consumers focused on the development and ongoing production of oil and natural gas from shale formations in the United States. The company operates and does business under several subsidiaries including the Heckmann Corporation, Heckmann Water Resources, Power Fuels, and Landtech. Nuverra and its subsidiaries provide the removal, transportation, and disposal of fluids, hydrocarbons, and restricted solides for major exploration and production companies operating in three large oil and gas basins. The three areas the company maintains operations are the Marcellus/Utica, Bakken, and Haynesville basins. Pat Bond serves as the company’s Chief Executive Officer and Nuverra is headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona.
NES Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Nuverra Environmental Solutions Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Nuverra Environmental Solutions Inc ranked in the 16th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for NES, they are:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Nuverra Environmental Solutions Inc over the past 2.51 years is -0.23%; that's higher than only 4.28% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Industrials sector.
- Nuverra Environmental Solutions Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -7. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 9.02% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
NES Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NES Latest Social Stream
View Full NES Social Stream
Latest NES News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Nuverra Environmental Solutions Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NES as an investment opportunity.
Gainers: Euroseas (ESEA) +25%. StarTek (SRT) +19%. India Globalization Capital (IGC) +18%. FuelCell Energy (FCEL) +15%. PureCycle Technologies (PCT) +15%.Losers: Fuel Teck (FTEK) -13%. ShiftPixy (PIXY) -12%. Custom Truck One Source (CTOS) -12%. Aenza (AENZ) -11%. Nuverra Environmental Solutions (NES) -10%....
Nuverra Announces First Quarter 2021 Results
Nuverra Environmental Solutions, Inc. announces the appointment of Patrick L. Bond as the Chief Executive Officer of Company
Nuverra Environmental Solutions, Inc. (NYSE American: NES) ("Nuverra," the "Company," "we," "us" or "our") announced today that its board of directors (the "Board") has approved the adoption of a limited duration stockholder rights plan (the "Rights Plan") to protect stockholder interests and maximize value for all stockholders.
Nuverra Announces Third Quarter and Year-to-Date 2020 Results
NES Price Returns
Continue Researching NESHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Nuverra Environmental Solutions Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Nuverra Environmental Solutions Inc (NES) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Nuverra Environmental Solutions Inc (NES) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Nuverra Environmental Solutions Inc (NES) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch