Nuverra Environmental Solutions, Inc. (NES): Price and Financial Metrics
NES Stock Summary
- NES has a higher market value than merely 7.11% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $31,229,392.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.25, Nuverra Environmental Solutions Inc has a higher such ratio than just 4.28% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Nuverra Environmental Solutions Inc is reporting a growth rate of 257.57%; that's higher than 94.11% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Nuverra Environmental Solutions Inc are OIS, RFP, CVEO, KEX, and OSW.
- Visit NES's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nuverra.com.
NES Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NES Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.25||52-week high||$6.45|
|Prev. close||$2.11||52-week low||$0.94|
|Day high||$2.25||Avg. volume||69,207|
|50-day MA||$2.65||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.32||Market Cap||35.49M|
Nuverra Environmental Solutions, Inc. (NES) Company Bio
Nuverra Environmental Solutions, Inc. provides full-cycle environmental solutions to customers focused on the development and ongoing production of oil and natural gas from shale formations in the United States. The company offers environmental solutions for unconventional oil and gas exploration and production, including the delivery, collection, treatment, recycle, and disposal of restricted environmental products used in the development of unconventional oil and natural gas fields in the Bakken and Eagle Ford Shale areas, as well as the Haynesville, Marcellus, and Utica areas. The company is based in Scottsdale, Arizona.
NES Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Nuverra Environmental Solutions Inc. To summarize, we found that Nuverra Environmental Solutions Inc ranked in the 72th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 152% on a DCF basis. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for NES, they are:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is -15.53; that's higher than only 4.31% of US stocks in the Industrials sector that have positive free cash flow.
- 48% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than only 16.97% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
NES Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NES Latest Social Stream
View Full NES Social Stream
Latest NES News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Nuverra Environmental Solutions Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NES as an investment opportunity.
Today we'll do a simple run through of a valuation method used to estimate the attractiveness of Nuverra Environmental...
Nuverra Announces Second Quarter and Year-to-Date 2020 Results
Nuverra Extends Maturity of First and Second Lien Credit Facilities
The financial regulations require hedge funds and wealthy investors that exceeded the $100 million equity holdings threshold to file a report that shows their positions at the end of every quarter. Even though it isn't the intention, these filings to a certain extent level the playing field for ordinary investors. The latest round of 13F […]
NES Price Returns
Continue Researching NESHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Nuverra Environmental Solutions Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Nuverra Environmental Solutions Inc (NES) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Nuverra Environmental Solutions Inc (NES) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Nuverra Environmental Solutions Inc (NES) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!