Nuverra Environmental Solutions, Inc. (NES): Price and Financial Metrics
NES Stock Summary
- NES's went public 2.09 years ago, making it older than only 5.53% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of Nuverra Environmental Solutions Inc's share price is greater than that of 94.8% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Nuverra Environmental Solutions Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -51.77%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 7.17% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Nuverra Environmental Solutions Inc are VRS, CVEO, DWSN, BRY, and ENSV.
- NES's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Nuverra Environmental Solutions Inc's official web site, go to www.nuverra.com.
NES Stock Price Chart More Charts
NES Price/Volume Stats
Nuverra Environmental Solutions, Inc. (NES) Company Bio
Nuverra Environmental Solutions, Inc. provides full-cycle environmental solutions to customers focused on the development and ongoing production of oil and natural gas from shale formations in the United States. The company offers environmental solutions for unconventional oil and gas exploration and production, including the delivery, collection, treatment, recycle, and disposal of restricted environmental products used in the development of unconventional oil and natural gas fields in the Bakken and Eagle Ford Shale areas, as well as the Haynesville, Marcellus, and Utica areas. The company is based in Scottsdale, Arizona.