NewMarket Corp (NEU) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that NEU has less fluctuation in its price than 83.07% of stocks we're observing.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with NEU's price: ICMB, WASH, NTB, TCBK and DRI.
NEU Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of NEU, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 4.32% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of NEU, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Basic Materials sector, Newmarket Corp's expected return of 4.32% is higher than 85.04% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Newmarket Corp bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 85.04% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for NEU than it is for 91.34% of other equities in the Basic Materials sector that also issue dividends.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Basic Materials sector, Newmarket Corp has an equity discount rate lower than 91.34% of them.
NEU Dividend Chart
NEU Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|