National General Holdings Corp (NGHC) Price Targets From Analysts
Use the tables below to see what analysts covering National General Holdings Corp think about its future price and what recommendations they have for investors and traders.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
NGHC Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for NGHC as an investment opportunity.
- NGHC has a higher percentage of analysts bullish on the stock than nearly none of all US stocks.
- NGHC has a less percent of analysts bearish on the stock than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
- The number of analysts covering the stock of NGHC is higher than 6.6% of stocks in the mid market cap category.
- The variance in analysts' estimates of NGHC is lower than 89.93% of stocks in the mid market cap category.
- The upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) of NGHC is higher than 10.71% of Insurance stocks.
- National General Holdings Corp's average analyst price target is higher than 65.25% of Financial Services stocks.
- NGHC has a less change in bullishness amongst analysts than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
Is NGHC a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!