National HealthCare Corporation (NHC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- NHC has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of 0.41%, higher than about 89.02% stocks in our dividend set.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that NHC has less fluctuation in its price than 93.68% of stocks we're observing.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with NHC's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: LOW, MITT, SSD, BLKB and WPC.
NHC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding National Healthcare Corp, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 39.89%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of NHC, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Healthcare sector, National Healthcare Corp offers a higher dividend yield than 88.33% of them.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for NHC, approximately 84.13% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
NHC Dividend Chart
NHC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
NHC Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on NHC dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on National Healthcare Corp and its dividends:
National Healthcare Corp Common Stock (NHC) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for National Healthcare Corp (NHC) - Dividend Investor
National Healthcare Corp (NHC) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha