National Health Investors, Inc. (NHI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- NHI's average cash flow over the past 5.51 years is greater than only 7.78% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- NHI's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of -89.65% over the past 5.51 years -- higher than just 9.58% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with NHI that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: SAFM, CIZN, CLX, GAIN and AWR.
NHI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of NHI, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 17.54% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of National Health Investors Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, National Health Investors Inc produces a dividend yield 6.34% -- which falls in the top 9.78%.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for National Health Investors Inc, its beta is lower than 3.56% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
NHI Dividend Chart
NHI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
NHI Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on NHI dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about National Health Investors Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
National Health Investors Inc Common Stock (NHI) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for National Health Investors Inc (NHI) - Dividend Investor
National Health Investors Inc (NHI) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha