Natural Health Trends Corp. - Commn Stock (NHTC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, NHTC's growth rate has been 0.44% over the past 5.5 years.
- NHTC's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.5 years is -0.44% -- which is higher than about only 1.07% stocks we're looking at.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with NHTC's price: CORR, VFC, CPB, AWK and TRIB.
NHTC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for NHTC, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 296.89%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Natural Health Trends Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Natural Health Trends Corp's dividend yield of 11.43% is in the top 0.75%.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Technology sector, the expected return of 296.89%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 96.03% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, NHTC has a discount rate lower than 96.03% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Natural Health Trends Corp's dividend growth rate is higher than 97.06% of stocks in its sector (Technology).
NHTC Dividend Chart
NHTC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
NHTC Dividends vs. Peers
|1||NHTC||Natural Health Trends Corp. - Commn Stock||11.35%|
|2||NUS||Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc.||3.71%|
|6||NEPT||Neptune Wellness Solutions Inc.||0.00%|
|7||HLF||Herbalife Nutrition Ltd.||0.00%|
|8||BTTR||Better Choice Co Inc.||0.00%|
|10||WW||Weight Watchers International Inc||0.00%|
|12||YGYI||Youngevity International, Inc.||0.00%|
|13||USNA||USANA Health Sciences, Inc.||0.00%|
|14||NAII||Natural Alternatives International, Inc.||0.00%|
|15||NATR||Nature's Sunshine Products, Inc.||0.00%|
|17||levb||Level Brands, Inc.||0.00%|
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on NHTC dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Natural Health Trends Corp's dividends? Try the links below:
Natural Health Trends Corp Common Stock (NHTC) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Natural Health Trends Corp (NHTC) - Dividend Investor
Natural Health Trends Corp (NHTC) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha