Natural Health Trends Corp. - Commn Stock (NHTC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 5.5 years, NHTC has averaged an annual trailing twelve month dividend growth rate of 23.36%.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, NHTC has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of -2,656,000, ranking above only 1.88% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with NHTC's price: APLE, ICBK, TESS, CAKE and STX.
NHTC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for NHTC, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 265.57%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Natural Health Trends Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, NHTC offers a dividend yield in the top 3.06% of stocks in our set.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Technology sector, the expected return of 265.57%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 96.77% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, Natural Health Trends Corp bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 96.77% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; for Natural Health Trends Corp, its beta is lower than 91.12% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
NHTC Dividend Chart
NHTC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
NHTC Dividends vs. Peers
|1||NHTC||Natural Health Trends Corp. - Commn Stock||13.61%|
|3||NUS||Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc.||2.67%|
|6||HLF||Herbalife Nutrition Ltd.||0.00%|
|8||WW||Weight Watchers International Inc||0.00%|
|9||YGYI||Youngevity International, Inc.||0.00%|
|10||USNA||USANA Health Sciences, Inc.||0.00%|
|11||NAII||Natural Alternatives International, Inc.||0.00%|
|12||NATR||Nature's Sunshine Products, Inc.||0.00%|
|14||levb||Level Brands, Inc.||0.00%|
|15||hexo||HEXO Corp. Common Shares||0.00%|
Looking for More Information on NHTC dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Natural Health Trends Corp's dividends? Try the links below:
Natural Health Trends Corp Common Stock (NHTC) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Natural Health Trends Corp (NHTC) - Dividend Investor
Natural Health Trends Corp (NHTC) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha