Natural Health Trends Corp. - Commn Stock (NHTC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- NHTC's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of 19.21%.
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, NHTC's growth rate has been 0.5% over the past 5.76 years.
- NHTC's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.76 years is -0.4% -- which is higher than about only 1.54% stocks we're looking at.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with NHTC's price: XEL, HRL, MELI, RKT and EDUC.
NHTC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Natural Health Trends Corp, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 423.19%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Natural Health Trends Corp are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, NHTC offers a dividend yield in the top 1.39% of stocks in our set.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Technology sector, Natural Health Trends Corp's expected return of 423.19% is higher than 98.37% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, NHTC has a discount rate lower than 98.37% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for NHTC, approximately 92% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
NHTC Dividend Chart
NHTC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
NHTC Dividends vs. Peers
|1||NHTC||Natural Health Trends Corp. - Commn Stock||11.78%|
|2||NUS||Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc.||2.65%|
|6||NEPT||Neptune Wellness Solutions Inc.||0.00%|
|7||HLF||Herbalife Nutrition Ltd.||0.00%|
|9||WW||Weight Watchers International Inc||0.00%|
|11||YGYI||Youngevity International, Inc.||0.00%|
|12||USNA||USANA Health Sciences, Inc.||0.00%|
|13||NAII||Natural Alternatives International, Inc.||0.00%|
|14||NATR||Nature's Sunshine Products, Inc.||0.00%|
|16||levb||Level Brands, Inc.||0.00%|
Looking for More Information on NHTC dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Natural Health Trends Corp's dividends? Try the links below:
Natural Health Trends Corp Common Stock (NHTC) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Natural Health Trends Corp (NHTC) - Dividend Investor
Natural Health Trends Corp (NHTC) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha