Nike, Inc. (NKE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past six years, NKE has issued more dividends than 91.95% of other dividend-issuing US stocks.
- As for free cash flow, NKE has greater average cash flow over the past 5.5 years than 90.76% US-listed dividend payers.
- Currently, NKE generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 90.82% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with NKE's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: SHEN, DEA, OSG, PETS and HMI.
NKE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for NKE, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 69.92%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of NKE, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, NIKE Inc's dividend yield of 1.01% is in the bottom 13.14%.
- The stock's annual revenue of roughly $41 billion puts it in the large-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than merely 12.64% of companies in the same revenue class.
- As other dividend issuers in the Consumer Cyclical sector, NKE's equity discount rate is less than 74.87% of those stocks.
NKE Dividend Chart
NKE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|