Nike Inc. CI B (NKE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- NKE has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than 91.55% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- NKE is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 90.86% of US dividend stocks.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, NKE has returned $1,584,000,000 US dollars, more than 91.01% of US dividend issuers.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with NKE's price: MDC, MLCO, ZTO, AMCR and BF.B.
NKE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for NKE, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 65.96%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of NKE, investors may wish to consider are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, NIKE Inc produces a dividend yield 0.67% -- which falls in the bottom 11.06%.
- In comparison to other stocks in the large-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 25.21% of companies in the same revenue class.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, NIKE Inc has an equity discount rate lower than 80.25% of them.
NKE Dividend Chart
NKE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|