Nike Inc. CI B (NKE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- NKE has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than 91.55% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- NKE is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 90.86% of US dividend stocks.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, NKE has returned $1,584,000,000 US dollars, more than 91.01% of US dividend issuers.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with NKE's price: MDC, MLCO, ZTO, AMCR and BF.B.
NKE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of NKE, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 75.94% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of NIKE Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, NIKE Inc's dividend yield of 0.92% is in the bottom 14.72%.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, NIKE Inc's estimated return of -75.94% surpasses about only 14.72% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for NKE, approximately only 23.01% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
NKE Dividend Chart
NKE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|