Nike, Inc. (NKE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past six years, NKE has issued more dividends than 91.88% of other dividend-issuing US stocks.
- As for free cash flow, NKE has greater average cash flow over the past 5.75 years than 90.65% US-listed dividend payers.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with NKE's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: NEN, IOSP, NINE, RCMT and BDC.
NKE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding NIKE Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 74.81% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of NKE, investors may wish to consider are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, NIKE Inc's dividend yield of 0.77% is in the bottom 10.87%.
- NKE's market cap of approximately $207 billion makes it a mega-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than just 10.81% of them.
- As other dividend issuers in the Consumer Cyclical sector, NIKE Inc has an equity discount rate lower than 73.83% of them.
NKE Dividend Chart
NKE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|