Nektar Therapeutics (NKTR): Price and Financial Metrics
NKTR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.51||52-week high||$3.19|
|Prev. close||$0.52||52-week low||$0.41|
|Day high||$0.53||Avg. volume||4,153,431|
|50-day MA||$0.51||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.73||Market Cap||97.08M|
NKTR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NKTR POWR Grades
- NKTR scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 77.49% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NKTR is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 167 days.
- NKTR ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
NKTR Stock Summary
- NKTR's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.91 -- higher than just 11.87% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of NEKTAR THERAPEUTICS's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 9.91% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of NEKTAR THERAPEUTICS's share price is greater than that of 83.71% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NKTR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ABSI, XPER, AU, FF, and ILMN.
- Visit NKTR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nektar.com.
NKTR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, NKTR's price/sales ratio is 71.05% lower, now standing at 1.1.
- Over the past 243 months, NKTR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 16.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NKTR.
NKTR Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -91.29%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 9.49%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -6.61%.
The table below shows NKTR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NKTR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NKTR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 63.19% of graded US stocks.
- NKTR's asset turnover comes in at 0.072 -- ranking 285th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- CALA, ACOR, and CGEN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NKTR.
The table below shows NKTR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Nektar Therapeutics (NKTR) Company Bio
Nektar Therapeutics is a biopharmaceutical company, developing drug candidates that utilize its PEGylation and polymer conjugate technology platforms in the United States. Its product pipeline includes drug candidates in therapeutic areas comprising oncology, pain, anti-infectives, and immunology.
NKTR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NKTR Latest Social Stream
View Full NKTR Social Stream
Latest NKTR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NEKTAR THERAPEUTICS that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NKTR as an investment opportunity.
Nektar Therapeutics (NASDAQ:NKTR) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 7, 2023 Nektar Therapeutics misses on earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $-0.24 EPS, expectations were $-0.18. Operator: Good day and thank you for standing by. Welcome to the Nektar Therapeutics Third Quarter 2023 Financial Results Conference Call. [Operator Instructions] Please be advised that today’s conference is […]
Nektar (NKTR) misses third-quarter estimates for the bottom line but beats the same for the top line.
Nektar Therapeutics (Nasdaq: NKTR) today reported financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2023.
Nektar to Announce Financial Results for the Third Quarter 2023 on Tuesday, November 7, 2023, After Close of U.S.-Based Financial Markets
Nektar Therapeutics (Nasdaq: NKTR) will announce its financial results for the third quarter 2023 on Tuesday, November 7, 2023, after the close of U.S.-based financial markets. Howard Robin, President and Chief Executive Officer, will host a conference call to review the results beginning at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time/2:00 p.m. Pacific Time.
Nektar (NKTR) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
NKTR Price Returns