Nektar Therapeutics (NKTR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NKTR POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where NKTR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 60.7% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NKTR is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 47 weeks.
- NKTR ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
NKTR Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Nektar Therapeutics's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 10.41% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- NKTR's price/sales ratio is 28.34; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 92.32% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Nektar Therapeutics comes in at -35.09%, a number that bests merely 7.4% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Nektar Therapeutics are ATRA, RAPT, MORF, ARVN, and DRNA.
- Visit NKTR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nektar.com.
NKTR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, NKTR's price/sales ratio is 137.89% higher, now standing at 27.
- NKTR's price/sales ratio has moved up 13.4 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, NKTR's price/earnings ratio has gone down 2.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NKTR.
NKTR Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -35.08%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 554.37%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 589.68%.
The table below shows NKTR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NKTR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NKTR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 60.74% of graded US stocks.
- NKTR's asset turnover comes in at 0.072 -- ranking 288th of 677 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- CALA, INVA, and ACOR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NKTR.
The table below shows NKTR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NKTR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NKTR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.26||52-week high||$26.75|
|Prev. close||$16.18||52-week low||$12.92|
|Day high||$16.32||Avg. volume||1,018,166|
|50-day MA||$15.59||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$18.33||Market Cap||2.99B|
Nektar Therapeutics (NKTR) Company Bio
Nektar Therapeutics is a biopharmaceutical company, developing drug candidates that utilize its PEGylation and polymer conjugate technology platforms in the United States. Its product pipeline includes drug candidates in therapeutic areas comprising oncology, pain, anti-infectives, and immunology.
Most Popular Stories View All
NKTR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NKTR Latest Social Stream
View Full NKTR Social Stream
Latest NKTR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Nektar Therapeutics that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NKTR as an investment opportunity.
Robert Chess, Director at Nektar Therapeutics (NASDAQ:NKTR), made a large buy and sell of company shares on September 9, according to a new SEC filing. What Happened: A Form 4 filing from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission states that Robert Chess purchased 18,279 Nektar Therapeutics shares at a price of $13.80 per share for a total of $252,250 on September 9. They then sold their shares on multiple transactions in the open market. They sold at prices ranging from $16.00 to $16.02 to ra
Even after rising 9.3% this past week, Nektar Therapeutics (NASDAQ:NKTR) shareholders are still down 77% over the past three years
It's not possible to invest over long periods without making some bad investments. But you want to avoid the really big...
The Daily Biotech Pulse: Xeris Gets OK For Initiating Hyperthyroidism Study, Merck-Eisai Snag FDA Approval For Drug Combo, Decision Day For Jazz Pharma
Here''s a roundup of top developments in the biotech space over the last 24 hours: Scaling The Peaks (Biotech Stocks Hitting 52-week Highs Aug. 11) Adagio Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADGI ) (IPOed Friday) Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: ALNY ) Cytek Biosciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: CTKB ) Dynavax Technologies Corporation (NASDAQ: DVAX ) Eliem Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: ELYM ) (IPOed Monday) Erasca, Inc. (NASDAQ: ERAS ) (IPOed July 16) Fulcrum Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: FULC ) (reacted to positive analyst actions following a positive clinical readout) IN8bio, Inc. (NASDAQ: INAB ) Ironwood Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: IRWD ) Maravai LifeSciences Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: MRVI ) (announced second-quarter results) Monte Rosa Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: GLUE ) Rani Therapeutics Holdings, ...
The Daily Biotech Pulse: Arcturus Soars On COVID-19 Vaccine Updates, Merck''s Keytruda On Track For More Label Expansions, Eliem Debuts
Here''s a roundup of top developments in the biotech space over the last 24 hours. Scaling The Peaks (Biotech Stocks Hitting 52-week Highs Aug. 9) Adagio Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADGI ) (IPOed Friday) Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: ALNY ) Axonics, Inc. (NASDAQ: AXNX ) BioLife Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ: BLFS ) (announced a deal to buy privately-held Sexton Biotech to expand cell and gene therapy tools portfolio) BioNTech SE (NASDAQ: BNTX ) (reacted to its quarterly results and raised vaccine sales forecast) Caribou Biosciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: CRBU ) (IPOed July 23) Cortexyme, Inc. (NASDAQ: CRTX ) (announced its second-quarter results) Cytokinetics, Incorporated (NASDAQ: CYTK ) Day One Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: DAWN ) Dynavax Technologies Corporation (NASDAQ: DVAX ) Edward...
Nektar (NKTR) reports encouraging second-quarter 2021 results. The company remains on track to report top-line data from three registrational studies on bempegaldesleukin in the first half of 2022.
NKTR Price Returns