Nektar Therapeutics (NKTR): Price and Financial Metrics
NKTR Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Nektar Therapeutics's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 8.29% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 34.27, Nektar Therapeutics has a higher such ratio than 95.98% of stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Nektar Therapeutics comes in at -90.35%, a number that bests only 0.86% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NKTR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NVAX, ARDS, UMRX, ANAB, and UTHR.
- NKTR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Nektar Therapeutics's official web site, go to www.nektar.com.
NKTR Stock Price Chart More Charts
NKTR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.53||52-week high||$42.09|
|Prev. close||$23.67||52-week low||$15.64|
|Day high||$23.89||Avg. volume||2,487,523|
|50-day MA||$22.19||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$24.15||Market Cap||4.14B|
Nektar Therapeutics (NKTR) Company Bio
Nektar Therapeutics is a biopharmaceutical company, developing drug candidates that utilize its PEGylation and polymer conjugate technology platforms in the United States. Its product pipeline includes drug candidates in therapeutic areas comprising oncology, pain, anti-infectives, and immunology.