Nektar Therapeutics (NKTR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NKTR POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where NKTR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.06% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NKTR is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- NKTR's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 22.17% of US stocks).
NKTR Stock Summary
- NEKTAR THERAPEUTICS's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 19.01% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of NEKTAR THERAPEUTICS's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 8.25% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for NEKTAR THERAPEUTICS comes in at -5.3%, a number that bests just 17.93% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to NEKTAR THERAPEUTICS, a group of peers worth examining would be ABSI, APLS, FOLD, SAGE, and CLDX.
- Visit NKTR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nektar.com.
NKTR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, NKTR's price/sales ratio is 124.39% higher, now standing at 4.6.
- Over the past 243 months, NKTR's price/earnings ratio has gone up 2.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NKTR.
NKTR Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -6.61%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 4.33%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 4.33%.
The table below shows NKTR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NKTR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NKTR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 63.19% of graded US stocks.
- NKTR's asset turnover comes in at 0.072 -- ranking 285th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- CALA, ACOR, and CGEN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NKTR.
The table below shows NKTR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NKTR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NKTR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.61||52-week high||$11.59|
|Prev. close||$2.46||52-week low||$1.99|
|Day high||$2.63||Avg. volume||1,277,283|
|50-day MA||$2.67||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.61||Market Cap||490.56M|
Nektar Therapeutics (NKTR) Company Bio
Nektar Therapeutics is a biopharmaceutical company, developing drug candidates that utilize its PEGylation and polymer conjugate technology platforms in the United States. Its product pipeline includes drug candidates in therapeutic areas comprising oncology, pain, anti-infectives, and immunology.
Most Popular Stories View All
NKTR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NKTR Latest Social Stream
View Full NKTR Social Stream
Latest NKTR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NEKTAR THERAPEUTICS that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NKTR as an investment opportunity.
Investing in Nektar Therapeutics (NKTR) might be an excellent idea, but the stock is currently overvalued/undervalued
The share price of Nektar Therapeutics (NASDAQ:NKTR) rose to $2.42 per share on Tuesday from $2.36. While Nektar Therapeutics has overperformed by 2.54%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, NKTR fell by -80.91%, with highs and lows ranging from $12.76 to $1.99, whereas the […]
Concert (CNCE) witnessed a jump in share price last session on above-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions for the stock doesn't suggest further strength down the road.
Nektar Therapeutics (NASDAQ:NKTR) 10.00% Up Over The Last Seven Days. Can The Stock Hit Well Above $0.22?
In last trading session, Nektar Therapeutics (NASDAQ:NKTR) saw 1.07 million shares changing hands with its beta currently measuring 1.04. Company’s recent per share price level of $2.42 trading at $0.03 or 1.26% at ring of the bell on the day assigns it a market valuation of $442.76M. That closing price of NKTR’s stock is at … Nektar Therapeutics (NASDAQ:NKTR) 10.00% Up Over The Last Seven Days. Can The Stock Hit Well Above $0.22? Read More »
Nektar Therapeutics (NASDAQ:NKTR) concluded the trading at $2.39 on Thursday, January 05 with a rise of 2.14% from its closing price on previous day. Taking a look at stock we notice that its last check on previous day was $2.34 and 5Y monthly beta was reading 1.18 with its price kept floating in the range … Nektar Therapeutics (NKTR) Stock Behavior Is Not Predictable Read More »
Nektar Therapeutics' President and CEO, Howard Robin, To Present at the 41st Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference in San Francisco, CA
Nektar Therapeutics' (Nasdaq: NKTR) President and Chief Executive Officer, Howard Robin, is scheduled to present at the upcoming 41st Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference in San Francisco on Wednesday, January 11, 2023 at 8:15 a.m. Pacific Time. The presentation and Q&A session will be accessible via a Webcast through a link posted on the Investor Events Calendar section of the Nektar website: https://ir.nektar.com/events-and-presentations/events. This webcast will be available for replay un
NKTR Price Returns