NortonLifeLock Inc. (NLOK) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- NLOK's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of 179.19%.
- NLOK reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of 0.69% over the past 5.51 years.
- NLOK is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 2.68% of US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with NLOK that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: GLP, GBX, HEES, KRG and PCTI.
NLOK Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of NLOK, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 22002.9% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of NLOK, investors may wish to consider are:
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the large-sized market cap category, NLOK's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than 96.45% of them.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, NortonLifeLock Inc's estimated return of 22002.9% surpasses about just 100% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Technology sector, NLOK's equity discount rate is less than 99.21% of those stocks.
NLOK Dividend Chart
NLOK Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|