Northrop Grumman Corporation (NOC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, NOC has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than 88.97% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that NOC has less volatility in its price than 94.82% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- NOC is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 91.17% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with NOC's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: ZYXI, SMP, MTL, FSTR and FF.
NOC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Northrop Grumman Corp, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 11.7% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of NOC, investors may wish to consider are:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Industrials sector, Northrop Grumman Corp's expected return of -11.7% is higher than 80.37% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, NOC has a discount rate lower than 80.37% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for NOC than it is for 83.56% of other equities in the Industrials sector that also issue dividends.
NOC Dividend Chart
NOC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|