Northrop Grumman Corporation (NOC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that NOC has less volatility in its price than 97.13% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- Regarding dividend history, note that this is the 22nd quarter in a row dividends for NOC have increased.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with NOC that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: UPS, ERIC, ABC, LAD and CHRW.
NOC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Northrop Grumman Corp, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 13.35% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Northrop Grumman Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Industrials sector, Northrop Grumman Corp's expected return of -13.35% is higher than 72.81% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, Northrop Grumman Corp bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 72.81% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for Northrop Grumman Corp than it is for 81.11% of other dividend issuers in the Industrials sector.
NOC Dividend Chart
NOC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|