Northrop Grumman Corporation (NOC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- NOC has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than 88.76% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- NOC's average cash flow over the past 5.76 years is greater than 88.91% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- Currently, NOC generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 91.28% of US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with NOC's price: PNM, PBR, NC, GILT and MPX.
NOC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Northrop Grumman Corp, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 11.7% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of NOC, investors may wish to consider are:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Industrials sector, Northrop Grumman Corp's expected return of -11.7% is higher than 80.37% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, NOC has a discount rate lower than 80.37% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for NOC than it is for 83.56% of other equities in the Industrials sector that also issue dividends.
NOC Dividend Chart
NOC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|