Northrop Grumman Corp. (NOC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, NOC has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than 88.72% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- NOC's average cash flow over the past 5.5 years is greater than 88.73% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- Currently, NOC generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 91.28% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with NOC's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: PLOW, PTE, USPH, CCF and MPWR.
NOC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of NOC, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 1529.45% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Northrop Grumman Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Industrials sector, Northrop Grumman Corp's expected return of 1529.45% is higher than 99.13% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Northrop Grumman Corp bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 99.13% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for NOC than it is for 99.13% of other equities in the Industrials sector that also issue dividends.
NOC Dividend Chart
NOC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|