Northrop Grumman Corp. (NOC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, NOC has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than 88.72% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- NOC's average cash flow over the past 5.5 years is greater than 88.73% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- Currently, NOC generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 91.28% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with NOC's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: PLOW, PTE, USPH, CCF and MPWR.
NOC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of NOC, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 1529.45% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Northrop Grumman Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Industrials sector, Northrop Grumman Corp's expected return of 1529.45% is higher than 99.13% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Northrop Grumman Corp bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 99.13% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for NOC than it is for 99.13% of other equities in the Industrials sector that also issue dividends.
NOC Dividend Chart
NOC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
NOC Dividends vs. Peers
NOC's dividend yield currently ranks #14 of 110 vs. its peers in the Air/Defense Services category.
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on NOC dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Northrop Grumman Corp's dividends? Try the links below:
Northrop Grumman Corp Common Stock (NOC) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Northrop Grumman Corp (NOC) - Dividend Investor
Northrop Grumman Corp (NOC) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha