NexPoint Real Estate Finance Inc. (NREF) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past six years, NREF has issued more dividends than 4.17% of other dividend-issuing US stocks.
- NREF's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of 16.66%.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, NREF has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 0.01, ranking above 6.21% stocks in our set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with NREF that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: GAN, IVC, ETR, TAK and HCC.
NREF Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding NexPoint Real Estate Finance Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 139.79%. Digging deeper, the aspects of NexPoint Real Estate Finance Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, NexPoint Real Estate Finance Inc's dividend yield of 9.76% is in the top 2.43000000000001%.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; for NexPoint Real Estate Finance Inc, its beta is lower than 82.35% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
- The stock's annual revenue of roughly $47 million puts it in the small-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 85.41% of companies in the same revenue class.
NREF Dividend Chart
NREF Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|