NexPoint Real Estate Finance Inc. (NREF) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past six years, NREF has issued more dividends than 4.17% of other dividend-issuing US stocks.
- NREF's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of 16.66%.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, NREF has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 0.01, ranking above 6.21% stocks in our set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with NREF that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: GAN, IVC, ETR, TAK and HCC.
NREF Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding NexPoint Real Estate Finance Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 318.58% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for NexPoint Real Estate Finance Inc are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, NexPoint Real Estate Finance Inc's dividend yield of 8.9% is in the top 4.34999999999999%.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for NexPoint Real Estate Finance Inc than it is for 80.75% of other dividend issuers in the Real Estate sector.
- The stock's annual revenue of roughly $97 million puts it in the small-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 84.98% of companies in the same revenue class.
NREF Dividend Chart
NREF Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|