Nurix Therapeutics Inc. (NRIX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NRIX POWR Grades
- NRIX scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 66% of US stocks.
- NRIX's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- NRIX's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 4.64% of US stocks).
NRIX Stock Summary
- Nurix Therapeutics Inc's stock had its IPO on July 24, 2020, making it an older stock than merely 3.92% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Nurix Therapeutics Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 8.43% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- NRIX's price/sales ratio is 22.44; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 93.49% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NRIX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SGMO, XENE, CNCE, PTGX, and BPMC.
- NRIX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Nurix Therapeutics Inc's official web site, go to www.nurixtx.com.
NRIX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, NRIX's price/earnings ratio is 144.11% lower, now standing at -16.1.
- Over the past 13 months, NRIX's price/earnings ratio has gone up 16.3.
- NRIX's price/earnings ratio has moved up 16.3 over the prior 13 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NRIX.
NRIX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NRIX has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 10.83% of graded US stocks.
- NRIX's asset turnover comes in at 0.064 -- ranking 303rd of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows NRIX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NRIX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NRIX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.32||52-week high||$37.42|
|Prev. close||$12.67||52-week low||$7.52|
|Day high||$13.61||Avg. volume||505,417|
|50-day MA||$10.77||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$20.62||Market Cap||598.73M|
Nurix Therapeutics Inc. (NRIX) Company Bio
Nurix Therapeutics, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company. It focuses on the discovery, development and commercialization of oral, small molecule therapies designed to modulate cellular protein levels as a novel treatment approach for cancer and immune disorders. The company was founded by John Kuriyan, Michael Rapé, and Arthur Weiss in 2009 and is headquartered in San Francisco, CA.
Most Popular Stories View All
NRIX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NRIX Latest Social Stream
View Full NRIX Social Stream
Latest NRIX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Nurix Therapeutics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NRIX as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we discuss the 10 new stocks that Cathie Wood added to her portfolio in Q4 2021. You can skip our comprehensive analysis of ARK Investment Management’s investment strategy, and go directly to Cathie Wood’s Latest Portfolio: 5 New Stock Picks. Cathie Wood is the CEO, CIO, and founder of ARK Investment Management. Starting […]
Nurix Therapeutics Announces Participation in the 11th Annual SVB Leerink Global Healthcare Conference
SAN FRANCISCO, Feb. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Nurix Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: NRIX), a biopharmaceutical company developing targeted protein modulation drugs, today announced that Arthur T. Sands, M.D., Ph.D., Nurix’s president and chief executive officer, will participate in a fireside chat at the 11th Annual SVB Leerink Global Healthcare Conference on Thursday, February 17, 2022 at 3:40 PM ET. The event will be webcast live and may be accessed via a link in the Investors section of the Nu
In a report released today, Zhiqiang Shu from Berenberg Bank maintained a Buy rating on Nurix Therapeutics (NRIX – Research Report), with a price target of $48.00. The company's shares closed last Thursday at $17.29, close to its 52-week low of $17.10. According to TipRanks.com, Shu is currently ranked with 0 stars on a 0-5 stars ranking scale, with an average return of -25.9% and a 14.4% success rate. Shu covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Black Diamond Therapeutics, Monte Rosa Therapeutics, and Sensei Biotherapeutics. The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Nurix Therapeutics with a $51.
In a report released today, Gil Blum from Needham maintained a Buy rating on Nurix Therapeutics (NRIX – Research Report), with a price target of $48.00. The company's shares closed last Thursday at $17.29, close to its 52-week low of $17.10. According to TipRanks.com, Blum 's ranking currently consits of 0 on a 0-5 ranking scale, with an average return of -44.3% and a 5.5% success rate. Blum covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Mereo Biopharma Group Plc, Rocket Pharmaceuticals, and Crispr Therapeutics AG. Currently, the analyst consensus on Nurix Therapeutics is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $49.75, implying a 168.
Nurix Therapeutics, Inc. (NRIX) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -26.87% and 50.67%, respectively, for the quarter ended November 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
NRIX Price Returns