Nurix Therapeutics Inc. (NRIX): Price and Financial Metrics
NRIX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.23||52-week high||$15.09|
|Prev. close||$7.86||52-week low||$7.00|
|Day high||$7.82||Avg. volume||330,430|
|50-day MA||$8.88||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.97||Market Cap||348.49M|
NRIX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NRIX POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where NRIX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 71.07% of US stocks.
- NRIX's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- NRIX's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 3.78% of US stocks).
NRIX Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of NURIX THERAPEUTICS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 6.51% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For NRIX, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 9.18% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -35.64%, NURIX THERAPEUTICS INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 8.9% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to NURIX THERAPEUTICS INC are ATRA, RNA, ARVN, VIR, and IDYA.
- Visit NRIX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nurixtx.com.
NRIX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, NRIX's price/sales ratio is 75% higher, now standing at 7.
- NRIX's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 38 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NRIX.
NRIX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NRIX has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 10.83% of graded US stocks.
- NRIX's asset turnover comes in at 0.064 -- ranking 303rd of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows NRIX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Nurix Therapeutics Inc. (NRIX) Company Bio
Nurix Therapeutics, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company. It focuses on the discovery, development and commercialization of oral, small molecule therapies designed to modulate cellular protein levels as a novel treatment approach for cancer and immune disorders. The company was founded by John Kuriyan, Michael Rapé, and Arthur Weiss in 2009 and is headquartered in San Francisco, CA.
NRIX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NRIX Latest Social Stream
View Full NRIX Social Stream
Latest NRIX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NURIX THERAPEUTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NRIX as an investment opportunity.
Nurix Therapeutics, Inc. (NRIX) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Nurix Therapeutics, Inc. (NRIX) Crossed Above the 50-Day Moving Average: What That Means for Investors
Is it a good or bad thing when a stock surpasses resistance at the 50-day simple moving average?
Nurix Therapeutics, Inc. (NRIX) has been upgraded to a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy), reflecting growing optimism about the company's earnings prospects. This might drive the stock higher in the near term.
Wall Street Analysts Think Nurix Therapeutics, Inc. (NRIX) Could Surge 215.32%: Read This Before Placing a Bet
The consensus price target hints at a 215.3% upside potential for Nurix Therapeutics, Inc. (NRIX). While empirical research shows that this sought-after metric is hardly effective, an upward trend in earnings estimate revisions could mean that the stock will witness an upside in the near term.
The upside in Nurix's (NRIX) shares can be attributed to the company's recently signed collaboration with Seagen (SGEN) to develop a new class of medicines for cancer.
NRIX Price Returns