Nurix Therapeutics Inc. (NRIX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NRIX POWR Grades
- NRIX scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 65.27% of US stocks.
- NRIX's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- NRIX's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 5.21% of US stocks).
NRIX Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of NURIX THERAPEUTICS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 6.78% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for NURIX THERAPEUTICS INC is higher than it is for about merely 12.03% of US stocks.
- NRIX's price/sales ratio is 15.93; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 92.53% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NRIX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are XBIT, SGMO, RVMD, ALPN, and ENTA.
- NRIX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NURIX THERAPEUTICS INC's official web site, go to www.nurixtx.com.
NRIX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, NRIX's EV/EBIT ratio is 130.54% lower, now standing at -3.1.
- NRIX's price/earnings ratio has moved up 29.1 over the prior 31 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NRIX.
NRIX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NRIX has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 10.83% of graded US stocks.
- NRIX's asset turnover comes in at 0.064 -- ranking 303rd of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows NRIX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NRIX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NRIX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.52||52-week high||$20.20|
|Prev. close||$13.26||52-week low||$7.52|
|Day high||$13.28||Avg. volume||297,439|
|50-day MA||$11.76||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.92||Market Cap||590.29M|
Nurix Therapeutics Inc. (NRIX) Company Bio
Nurix Therapeutics, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company. It focuses on the discovery, development and commercialization of oral, small molecule therapies designed to modulate cellular protein levels as a novel treatment approach for cancer and immune disorders. The company was founded by John Kuriyan, Michael Rapé, and Arthur Weiss in 2009 and is headquartered in San Francisco, CA.
Most Popular Stories View All
NRIX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NRIX Latest Social Stream
View Full NRIX Social Stream
Latest NRIX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NURIX THERAPEUTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NRIX as an investment opportunity.
Nurix Therapeutics, Inc. (NRIX) appears to have found support after losing some value lately, as indicated by the formation of a hammer chart. In addition to this technical chart pattern, strong agreement among Wall Street analysts in revising earnings estimates higher enhances the stock's potential for a turnaround in the near term.
Nurix Therapeutics Advances Promising Targeted Protein Modulation Pipeline and Outlines 2023 Strategic Priorities
Nurix leads targeted protein modulation field with its wholly owned clinical stage programs and two strategic collaborations fueled by its DELigase platform Clinical data updates planned for Nurix’s two first-in-class BTK degraders in 2023 Clinical data update planned for Nurix’s first-in-class CBL-B inhibitor in 2023 Significant progress made across deep pipeline of preclinical candidates SAN FRANCISCO, Jan. 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Nurix Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: NRIX), a clinical-stage
SAN FRANCISCO, Jan. 04, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Nurix Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: NRIX), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing targeted protein modulation drugs designed to treat patients with hematologic malignancies and solid tumors, today announced that Arthur T. Sands, M.D., Ph.D., president and chief executive officer of Nurix, will present an overview of Nurix’s achievements in 2022 and major goals for 2023 at the 41st Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference on Monday, Ja
After Plunging -15.8% in 4 Weeks, Here's Why the Trend Might Reverse for Nurix Therapeutics, Inc. (NRIX)
Nurix Therapeutics, Inc. (NRIX) has become technically an oversold stock now, which implies exhaustion of the heavy selling pressure on it. This, combined with strong agreement among Wall Street analysts in revising earnings estimates higher, indicates a potential trend reversal for the stock in the near term.
Nurix Therapeutics Announces Clearance of Investigational New Drug Application for NX-5948 Supporting Plans to Expand Enrollment to U.S. Clinical Sites
NX-5948 is being evaluated in patients with relapsed and refractory B-cell malignancies Phase 1 clinical trial now enrolling patients in the United Kingdom with plans to expand to clinical sites in the United States SAN FRANCISCO, Dec. 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Nurix Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: NRIX), a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company developing targeted protein modulation drugs designed to treat patients with hematologic malignancies and solid tumors, today announced that it has rec
NRIX Price Returns