Natural Resource Partners LP Limited Partnership (NRP): Price and Financial Metrics
NRP Stock Summary
- NRP's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.44 -- higher than just 4.2% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of Natural Resource Partners Lp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 3.39% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Natural Resource Partners Lp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 28.9%, greater than the shareholder yield of 93.4% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Natural Resource Partners Lp are USAC, SBOW, PVAC, CLNY, and EQT.
- Visit NRP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nrplp.com.
NRP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NRP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.63||52-week high||$19.52|
|Prev. close||$17.80||52-week low||$8.50|
|Day high||$18.00||Avg. volume||19,218|
|50-day MA||$16.04||Dividend yield||10.21%|
|200-day MA||$13.30||Market Cap||216.16M|
Natural Resource Partners LP Limited Partnership (NRP) Company Bio
Natural Resource Partners LP owns, manages, and leases mineral properties in the U.S., which are comprised of coal, trona and soda ash, crude oil and natural gas, construction aggregates, frac sand, and other natural resources, as well as lime, potash, and rare earths. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Houston, Texas.
NRP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Natural Resource Partners Lp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Natural Resource Partners Lp ranked in the 41th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Natural Resource Partners Lp ended up being:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Natural Resource Partners Lp over the past 4.66 years is -0.12%; that's higher than just 15.8% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Basic Materials sector.
- 31% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than only 7.79% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Natural Resource Partners Lp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -4.7. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 12.58% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
NRP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NRP Latest Social Stream
View Full NRP Social Stream
Latest NRP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Natural Resource Partners Lp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NRP as an investment opportunity.
Natural Resource Partners L.P. (NYSE: NRP) today announced that the Board of Directors of its general partner declared a fourth quarter 2020 distribution of $0.45 per common unit for NRP. The distribution will be paid on February 26, 2021 to unitholders of record on February 22, 2021.
Natural Resource Partners L.P. (NYSE: NRP) plans to report its third quarter 2020 financial results before the market opens on Thursday, November 5, 2020. Management will host a conference call beginning at 9:00 a.m. ET to discuss the results.
Natural Resource Partners LP (NYSE:NRP) was the recipient of a significant decrease in short interest in the month of September. As of September 30th, there was short interest totalling 43,700 shares, a decrease of 15.8% from the September 15th total of 51,900 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 24,200 shares, the days-to-cover ratio […]
Natural Resource Partners L.P. -- Moody's announces completion of a periodic review of ratings of Natural Resource Partners L.P.
Announcement of Periodic Review: Moody's announces completion of a periodic review of ratings of Natural Resource Partners L.P. New York, August 28, 2020 -- Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") has completed a periodic review of the ratings of Natural Resource Partners L.P. and other ratings that are associated with the same analytical unit. The review was conducted through a portfolio review in which Moody's reassessed the appropriateness of the ratings in the context of the relevant principal methodology(ies), recent developments, and a comparison of the financial and operating profile to similarly rated peers.
Natural Resource Partners L.P. Reports Second Quarter 2020 Results and Declares Second Quarter 2020 Distributions
Natural Resource Partners L.P. (NYSE:NRP) today reported second quarter 2020 results as follows:
NRP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching NRPWant to do more research on Natural Resource Partners Lp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Natural Resource Partners Lp (NRP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Natural Resource Partners Lp (NRP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Natural Resource Partners Lp (NRP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!