Natural Resource Partners LP Limited Partnership (NRP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NRP POWR Grades
- NRP scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 98.35% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NRP is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 30 weeks.
- NRP ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
NRP Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Natural Resource Partners Lp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 4.23% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, NRP has reported earnings growth of 968.79%, putting it ahead of 97.87% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that NRP's revenue has grown -42.11% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 8.74% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Natural Resource Partners Lp are PLYA, NAT, VVI, HI, and USAP.
- NRP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Natural Resource Partners Lp's official web site, go to www.nrplp.com.
NRP Valuation Summary
- NRP's price/sales ratio is 1.8; this is 5.88% higher than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- Over the past 228 months, NRP's price/earnings ratio has gone down 141.2.
- NRP's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 92.3 over the prior 228 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NRP.
NRP Growth Metrics
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 375.16%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 148.97%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -3.72%.
The table below shows NRP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NRP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NRP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.98||52-week high||$21.90|
|Prev. close||$20.31||52-week low||$9.56|
|Day high||$20.98||Avg. volume||20,494|
|50-day MA||$20.03||Dividend yield||8.58%|
|200-day MA||$16.80||Market Cap||257.24M|
Natural Resource Partners LP Limited Partnership (NRP) Company Bio
Natural Resource Partners LP owns, manages, and leases mineral properties in the U.S., which are comprised of coal, trona and soda ash, crude oil and natural gas, construction aggregates, frac sand, and other natural resources, as well as lime, potash, and rare earths. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Houston, Texas.
NRP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Natural Resource Partners Lp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Natural Resource Partners Lp ranked in the 33th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Natural Resource Partners Lp ended up being:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 33% of its capital from equity, and 67% of its capital from debt. Notably, its equity weight is greater than only 3.63% of US equities in the Basic Materials sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- Natural Resource Partners Lp's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Natural Resource Partners Lp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -1.34. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 16.82% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
NRP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NRP Latest Social Stream
View Full NRP Social Stream
Latest NRP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Natural Resource Partners Lp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NRP as an investment opportunity.
Natural Resource Partners L.P. Schedules First Quarter 2021 Earnings Conference Call Business Wire
In this article you are going to find out whether hedge funds think First Western Financial, Inc. (NASDAQ:MYFW) is a good investment right now. We like to check what the smart money thinks first before doing extensive research on a given stock. Although there have been several high profile failed hedge fund picks, the consensus […]
Natural Resource Partners L.P. (NYSE:NRP) announced a quarterly dividend on Thursday, May 6th, Zacks reports. Stockholders of record on Monday, May 17th will be paid a dividend of 0.45 per share by the energy company on Monday, May 24th. This represents a $1.80 annualized dividend and a dividend yield of 9.56%. The ex-dividend date is 
Natural Resource Partners L.P. Reports First Quarter 2021 Results and Declares First Quarter 2021 Distributions
Natural Resource Partners L.P. (NYSE:NRP) today reported first quarter 2021 results as follows:
Natural Resource Partners L.P. (NYSE: NRP) announced today that the 2020 tax packages for unitholders, including the individual K-1 tax information, are available on its website www.taxpackagesupport.com/naturalresource. The K-1 tax information will also be mailed commencing today, Monday, March 15, 2021. For additional K-1 tax information and unitholder support, unitholders may call toll free (888) 334-7102.
NRP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching NRPWant to do more research on Natural Resource Partners Lp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Natural Resource Partners Lp (NRP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Natural Resource Partners Lp (NRP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Natural Resource Partners Lp (NRP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch