Natural Resource Partners LP Limited Partnership (NRP): Price and Financial Metrics
NRP Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 2.34, Natural Resource Partners Lp P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 1.67% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Natural Resource Partners Lp is higher than just 6.23% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for NRP comes in at 121.19% -- higher than that of 97.91% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Natural Resource Partners Lp are TCI, DLNG, I, ARL, and AHT.
- Visit NRP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nrplp.com.
NRP Stock Price Chart More Charts
NRP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.87||52-week high||$44.71|
|Prev. close||$17.20||52-week low||$16.21|
|Day high||$17.55||Avg. volume||26,455|
|50-day MA||$20.25||Dividend yield||10.67%|
|200-day MA||$27.93||Market Cap||206.84M|
Natural Resource Partners LP Limited Partnership (NRP) Company Bio
Natural Resource Partners LP owns, manages, and leases mineral properties in the U.S., which are comprised of coal, trona and soda ash, crude oil and natural gas, construction aggregates, frac sand, and other natural resources, as well as lime, potash, and rare earths. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Houston, Texas.