Natural Resource Partners L.P. (NRP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NRP POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where NRP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.95% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NRP is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 171 days.
- NRP's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 57.82% of US stocks).
NRP Stock Summary
- NRP's current price/earnings ratio is 7.02, which is higher than only 13.57% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- For NRP, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 91.33% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Natural Resource Partners Lp is reporting a growth rate of -357.87%; that's higher than merely 5.53% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Natural Resource Partners Lp are PBFX, HBM, SGRY, AM, and SBGI.
- NRP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Natural Resource Partners Lp's official web site, go to www.nrplp.com.
NRP Valuation Summary
- NRP's price/earnings ratio is 17.6; this is 11.56% lower than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- NRP's price/sales ratio has moved down 48.8 over the prior 230 months.
- NRP's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 73.3 over the prior 230 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NRP.
NRP Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -12.64%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 122.02%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -62.3%.
The table below shows NRP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NRP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NRP has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 88.92% of graded US stocks.
- NRP's asset turnover comes in at 0.157 -- ranking 9th of 9 Coal stocks.
- HCC, HNRG, and CEIX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NRP.
The table below shows NRP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NRP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NRP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$38.62||52-week high||$50.81|
|Prev. close||$37.23||52-week low||$19.49|
|Day high||$38.62||Avg. volume||36,886|
|50-day MA||$45.44||Dividend yield||8.06%|
|200-day MA||$36.93||Market Cap||477.00M|
Natural Resource Partners L.P. (NRP) Company Bio
Natural Resource Partners LP owns, manages, and leases mineral properties in the U.S., which are comprised of coal, trona and soda ash, crude oil and natural gas, construction aggregates, frac sand, and other natural resources, as well as lime, potash, and rare earths. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
NRP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NRP Latest Social Stream
View Full NRP Social Stream
Latest NRP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Natural Resource Partners Lp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NRP as an investment opportunity.
Natural Resource Partners Announces Redemption of Paid-in-Kind Preferred Units and Declares Fourth Quarter 2021 Distributions
HOUSTON, February 09, 2022--Natural Resource Partners L.P. (NYSE: NRP) today announced that it has redeemed at par all 19,321 of its paid-in-kind 12.0% Class A Convertible Preferred Units for $19.6 million in cash in accordance with their terms and including accrued interest. Following the redemption, no paid-in-kind preferred units remain outstanding and $250 million of 12.0% Class A Convertible Preferred Units remains outstanding.
PLANO, Texas, February 07, 2022--Denbury Enters into CO2 Sequestration Agreement with Natural Resource Partners L.P.
HOUSTON, February 07, 2022--Natural Resource Partners L.P. (NYSE: NRP) today announced that NRP and Denbury Carbon Solutions, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Denbury Inc (NYSE: DEN) ("Denbury"), have executed a CO2 Sequestration Agreement for the evaluation and potential development of a permanent CO2 sequestration site located on Alabama’s Gulf Coast.
Natural Resource Partners L.P. Reports Third Quarter 2021 Results and Declares Third Quarter 2021 Distributions
HOUSTON, November 03, 2021--Natural Resource Partners L.P. (NYSE:NRP) today reported third quarter 2021 results as follows:
HOUSTON, October 20, 2021--Natural Resource Partners L.P. (NYSE: NRP) plans to report its third quarter 2021 financial results before the market opens on Wednesday, November 3, 2021. Management will host a conference call beginning at 9:00 a.m. ET to discuss the results.
NRP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching NRPWant to do more research on Natural Resource Partners Lp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Natural Resource Partners Lp (NRP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Natural Resource Partners Lp (NRP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Natural Resource Partners Lp (NRP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch