Natural Resource Partners LP Limited Partnership (NRP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NRP POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where NRP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.8% of US stocks.
- NRP's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 137 days.
- NRP ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 46th percentile.
NRP Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Natural Resource Partners Lp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 3.99% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, NRP has reported earnings growth of 968.79%, putting it ahead of 97.93% of US stocks in our set.
- Natural Resource Partners Lp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 27.41%, greater than the shareholder yield of 91.44% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Natural Resource Partners Lp are CEIX, NBR, LCI, ENLC, and CPS.
- Visit NRP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nrplp.com.
NRP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NRP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.67||52-week high||$19.52|
|Prev. close||$18.52||52-week low||$9.56|
|Day high||$18.80||Avg. volume||21,509|
|50-day MA||$17.47||Dividend yield||9.72%|
|200-day MA||$14.68||Market Cap||228.91M|
Natural Resource Partners LP Limited Partnership (NRP) Company Bio
Natural Resource Partners LP owns, manages, and leases mineral properties in the U.S., which are comprised of coal, trona and soda ash, crude oil and natural gas, construction aggregates, frac sand, and other natural resources, as well as lime, potash, and rare earths. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Houston, Texas.
NRP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for NRP, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Natural Resource Partners Lp ranked in the 39th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Natural Resource Partners Lp, consider:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.01 years, is -0.12% -- higher than merely 12.36% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- Natural Resource Partners Lp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -1.07. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 20.62% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, Natural Resource Partners Lp experienced a tax rate of about 0% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Basic Materials), this tax rate is higher than only 0% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
NRP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NRP Latest Social Stream
View Full NRP Social Stream
Latest NRP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Natural Resource Partners Lp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NRP as an investment opportunity.
Natural Resource Partners (NRP) had declared $1.80/share annual dividend.Payable May 24; for shareholders of record May 17; ex-div May 14.See NRP Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
Natural Resource Partners L.P. Reports First Quarter 2021 Results and Declares First Quarter 2021 Distributions
Natural Resource Partners L.P. (NYSE:NRP) today reported first quarter 2021 results as follows:
Natural Resource Partners L.P. (NYSE: NRP) plans to report its first quarter 2021 financial results before the market opens on Thursday, May 6, 2021. Management will host a conference call beginning at 9:00 a.m. ET to discuss the results.
Natural Resource Partners L.P. (NYSE:NRP) today reported fourth quarter and full year 2020 results as follows:
Natural Resource Partners L.P. (NYSE: NRP) plans to report its fourth quarter and full year 2020 financial results before the market opens on Monday, March 15, 2021. Management will host a conference call beginning at 9:00 a.m. ET to discuss the results.
NRP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching NRPWant to do more research on Natural Resource Partners Lp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Natural Resource Partners Lp (NRP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Natural Resource Partners Lp (NRP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Natural Resource Partners Lp (NRP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch