New Residential Investment Corp. (NRZ) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- NRZ's average cash flow over the past 5.5 years is greater than merely 3.98% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- Free cash flow for NRZ has a compound average growth rate of -25,507.14%, which is higher than merely 0.09% of stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with NRZ that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: WDFC, APD, BR, NDAQ and WHLR.
NRZ Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for NRZ, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 121.79% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for New Residential Investment Corp are:
- NRZ generates about -502354 thousand US dollars in revenue annually; in terms of how this translates into revenue, it has a dividend yield higher than 86.85% of companies in the mid revenue class.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for New Residential Investment Corp, its beta is lower than merely 12.06% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
- NRZ's market cap of approximately $3 billion makes it a mid-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 88.52% of them.
NRZ Dividend Chart
NRZ Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
NRZ Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on NRZ dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on New Residential Investment Corp and its dividends:
New Residential Investment Corp Common Stock (NRZ) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for New Residential Investment Corp (NRZ) - Dividend Investor
New Residential Investment Corp (NRZ) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha