New Residential Investment Corp. (NRZ) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- NRZ's average cash flow over the past 5.76 years is greater than just 2.68% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- NRZ's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 208.42% over the past 5.76 years -- higher than 96.1% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with NRZ's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: NICE, PDLI, ASML, AMGN and CORE.
NRZ Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of NRZ, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 250.4% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of NRZ, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Real Estate sector, New Residential Investment Corp offers a higher dividend yield than just 13.13% of them.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, New Residential Investment Corp's estimated return of 250.4% surpasses about 91.89% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for New Residential Investment Corp, its beta is lower than just 16.06% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
NRZ Dividend Chart
NRZ Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
NRZ Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on NRZ dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on New Residential Investment Corp and its dividends:
New Residential Investment Corp Common Stock (NRZ) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for New Residential Investment Corp (NRZ) - Dividend Investor
New Residential Investment Corp (NRZ) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha