NetApp Inc. (NTAP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, NTAP has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 1,221,000,000, ranking above 96.57% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with NTAP's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: MRTN, PRPL, JP, FENG and CL.
NTAP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of NTAP, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 29.16%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for NetApp Inc are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Technology sector, NTAP provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 73.23% such stocks.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for NTAP, approximately 28% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
- Based on dividend growth rate, NetApp Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 75.89% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
NTAP Dividend Chart
NTAP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|