NetApp, Inc. (NTAP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that NTAP reports less variability in its free cash flow than 89.31% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, NTAP has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 1,186,000,000, ranking above 97.5% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with NTAP's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: POOL, UMC, HX, GME and CHD.
NTAP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for NTAP, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 55.76% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of NTAP, investors may wish to consider are:
- As for its position relative to other Technology stocks that issue dividends, NetApp Inc offers a higher dividend yield than 90.32% of them.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Technology sector, NetApp Inc's expected return of 55.76% is higher than 86.29% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, NTAP has a discount rate lower than 86.29% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
NTAP Dividend Chart
NTAP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
NTAP Dividends vs. Peers
|1||STX||Seagate Technology PLC - Ordinary Shares (Ireland)||5.33%|
|3||BRCD||Brocade Communications Systems, Inc.||1.75%|
|5||WDC||Western Digital Corporation||0.00%|
|8||PSTG||Pure Storage, Inc.||0.00%|
|9||IOTS||Adesto Technologies Corporation||0.00%|