NetApp, Inc. (NTAP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that NTAP reports less variability in its free cash flow than 89.63% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, NTAP has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 1,081,000,000, ranking above 97.4% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with NTAP that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: CTIB, ADT, FMS, MBT and CSPI.
NTAP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for NTAP, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 8.24%. Digging deeper, the aspects of NetApp Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Technology sector, NetApp Inc offers a higher dividend yield than 83.33% of them.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Technology sector, the expected return of 8.24%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 80.16% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, NetApp Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 80.16% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
NTAP Dividend Chart
NTAP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
NTAP Dividends vs. Peers
|1||STX||Seagate Technology PLC - Ordinary Shares (Ireland)||4.47%|
|3||BRCD||Brocade Communications Systems, Inc.||1.75%|
|5||WDC||Western Digital Corporation||0.00%|
|8||PSTG||Pure Storage, Inc.||0.00%|
|9||IOTS||Adesto Technologies Corporation||0.00%|