Bank of N.T. Butterfield & Son Limited (The) Voting Ordinary Shares (NTB) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- NTB's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of 93.49%.
- NTB has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 242,944,000; for context, that's better than 94.19% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with NTB's price: MGEE, GOL, MCK, AFIN and FSS.
NTB Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Bank of NT Butterfield & Son Ltd, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 26.41% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Bank of NT Butterfield & Son Ltd's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Bank of NT Butterfield & Son Ltd's dividend yield of 5.51% is in the top 14.05%.
- Beta is a measure of how volatile a stock is relative to the S&P 500; when evaluated against its peers in the small-sized revenue class, Bank of NT Butterfield & Son Ltd has a beta lower than merely 17.84% of such peers.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, Bank of NT Butterfield & Son Ltd has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 86.93% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
NTB Dividend Chart
NTB Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|