Bank of N.T. Butterfield & Son Limited (The) Voting Ordinary Shares (NTB) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- NTB's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of 93.49%.
- NTB has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 242,944,000; for context, that's better than 94.19% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with NTB's price: MGEE, GOL, MCK, AFIN and FSS.
NTB Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of NTB, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 52.32% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Bank of NT Butterfield & Son Ltd are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, NTB offers a dividend yield in the top 13.69% of stocks in our set.
- Beta is a measure of volatility relative to the stock market at large; when evaluated against its peers in the small-sized revenue class, Bank of NT Butterfield & Son Ltd has a beta lower than just 17.81% of such peers.
- Based on dividend growth rate, NTB boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 87.15% of the dividend issuers in our set.
NTB Dividend Chart
NTB Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|