Northern Technologies International Corp (NTIC) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show the price targets and recommendations analysts covering NTIC.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
The Trend in the Analyst Price Target
Over the past 7 days, NTIC's average price target has gone up $0.5.
NTIC Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The points below can provide you with additional insight regarding what the price target and recommendations metrics in the table above mean for investors.
- NTIC has a higher number of analysts covering the stock than practically none of all US stocks.
- Northern Technologies International Corp's variance in analysts' estimates is lower than almost 100% of all US stocks.
- NTIC has a greater upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) than almost 100% of Fabricated Products stocks.
- The average analyst price target of NTIC is higher than 16.67% of Fabricated Products stocks.
- Northern Technologies International Corp's NA is higher than practically none of all US stocks.
In terms of price targets and recommendations offered by analysts, the stocks in the Fabricated Products industry with the ratings most similar to Northern Technologies International Corp are TRS, XPEL and PKOH.
Is NTIC a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!