Network-1 Technologies, Inc. (NTIP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, NTIP has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than merely 6.82% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- NTIP has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of -3,040,000; for context, that's better than only 1.84% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, NTIP has returned $2,436,000 US dollars, more than merely 7.24% of US dividend issuers.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with NTIP that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: EXPO, C, FF, CXO and JNPR.
NTIP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for NTIP, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 108.96%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of NTIP, investors may wish to consider are:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Technology sector, Network 1 Technologies Inc's expected return of 108.96% is higher than 91.13% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, NTIP has a discount rate lower than 91.13% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- With a market cap of roughly $64 million, NTIP is in the small-sized market cap class; amongst this group of stocks, its equity discount rate is lower than 93.39% of them.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; for Network 1 Technologies Inc, its beta is lower than 98.66% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
NTIP Dividend Chart
NTIP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
NTIP Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on NTIP dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Network 1 Technologies Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Network 1 Technologies Inc Common Stock (NTIP) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Network 1 Technologies Inc (NTIP) - Dividend Investor
Network 1 Technologies Inc (NTIP) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha