Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corporation (NTTYY) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, NTTYY has greater average cash flow over the past 1 years than 99.55% US-listed dividend payers.
- Regarding free cash flow variation: NTTYY reports less variability in its cash flow than 99.94% of dividend stocks in our set.
- Currently, NTTYY generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 99.63% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with NTTYY's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: VHC, SF, RKT, CPAC and PFE.
NTTYY Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for NTTYY, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 627.82% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Nippon Telegraph & Telephone Corp are:
- In terms of opportunity, NTTYY's provides a return of 627.82% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 88.32% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- Based on dividend growth rate, NTTYY boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 89.52% of the dividend issuers in our set.
NTTYY Dividend Chart
NTTYY Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|