Nucor Corporation (NUE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- NUE has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than 85.43% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with NUE's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: DLNG, SAFT, UTMD, MITT and OSMT.
NUE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Nucor Corp, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 22.29% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of NUE, investors may wish to consider are:
- As for its position relative to other Basic Materials stocks that issue dividends, NUE provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 76.07% such stocks.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Basic Materials sector, the expected return of -22.29%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 68.38% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, Nucor Corp bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 68.38% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, NUE boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than merely 21.12% of the dividend issuers in our set.
NUE Dividend Chart
NUE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|