NuVasive, Inc. (NUVA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NUVA POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where NUVA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.36% of US stocks.
- NUVA's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- NUVA's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 7.63% of US stocks).
NUVA Stock Summary
- NUVA's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 68.28 -- higher than 68.37% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Over the past twelve months, NUVA has reported earnings growth of -99.02%, putting it ahead of merely 20.08% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that NUVA's revenue has grown -7.91% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 31.44% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Nuvasive Inc are MTW, REVG, MG, CCMP, and CRY.
- NUVA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Nuvasive Inc's official web site, go to www.nuvasive.com.
NUVA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NUVA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$65.25||52-week high||$72.61|
|Prev. close||$65.01||52-week low||$43.11|
|Day high||$65.29||Avg. volume||680,311|
|50-day MA||$68.45||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$57.58||Market Cap||3.37B|
NuVasive, Inc. (NUVA) Company Bio
NuVasive develops and markets minimally-disruptive surgical products and procedurally-integrated solutions for the spine. Its products focus on applications for spine fusion surgery. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in San Diego, California.
NUVA Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Nuvasive Inc. To summarize, we found that Nuvasive Inc ranked in the 33th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 56%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Nuvasive Inc ended up being:
- Nuvasive Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 108 -- greater than 97.89% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Nuvasive Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 0.02. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 23.09% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 12. This value is greater than 85.85% stocks in the Healthcare sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
NUVA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NUVA Latest Social Stream
View Full NUVA Social Stream
Latest NUVA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Nuvasive Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NUVA as an investment opportunity.
NuVasive (NUVA) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Despite strong share price growth of 40% for NuVasive, Inc. ( NASDAQ:NUVA ) over the last few years, earnings growth...
NuVasive, Inc. (NASDAQ: NUVA), the leader in spine technology innovation, focused on transforming spine surgery with minimally disruptive, procedurally integrated solutions, announced today the appointment of Juliet C. Cunningham as the vice president of Investor Relations, effective immediately. In this role, Ms. Cunningham is responsible for the Company's investor relations program and reports directly to Chief Financial Officer Matt Harbaugh.
Leerink Partners Stick to Their Buy Rating for Nuvasive
NuVasive (NUVA) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 12.12% and 3.88%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
NUVA Price Returns