NuVasive, Inc. (NUVA): Price and Financial Metrics
NUVA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$39.75||52-week high||$49.53|
|Prev. close||$40.66||52-week low||$35.17|
|Day high||$41.00||Avg. volume||1,159,125|
|50-day MA||$40.83||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$41.23||Market Cap||2.08B|
NUVA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NUVA Stock Summary
- NUVA's current price/earnings ratio is 73.28, which is higher than 91.98% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, NUVASIVE INC is reporting a growth rate of -450.56%; that's higher than only 3.28% of US stocks.
- The volatility of NUVASIVE INC's share price is greater than that of only 10.65% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NUVA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PLPC, HUN, RFIL, IART, and BSQR.
- Visit NUVA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nuvasive.com.
NUVA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, NUVA's price/earnings ratio is 167.52% higher, now standing at 73.3.
- NUVA's price/earnings ratio has moved up 96.1 over the prior 235 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NUVA.
NUVA Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 70.2%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 14.76%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 70.2%.
The table below shows NUVA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NUVA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NUVA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 59.67% of graded US stocks.
- NUVA's asset turnover comes in at 0.477 -- ranking 99th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- DYNT, IRMD, and ELMD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NUVA.
The table below shows NUVA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NuVasive, Inc. (NUVA) Company Bio
NuVasive develops and markets minimally-disruptive surgical products and procedurally-integrated solutions for the spine. Its products focus on applications for spine fusion surgery. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in San Diego, California.
NUVA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NUVA Latest Social Stream
View Full NUVA Social Stream
Latest NUVA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NUVASIVE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NUVA as an investment opportunity.
NuVasive, Inc. ( NASDAQ:NUVA ), is not the largest company out there, but it received a lot of attention from a...
Globus Medical's (GMED) recent deal combines complementary spine and orthopedic solutions, enabling technologies to create one of the industry's most comprehensive, innovative offerings.
Whether you're a value, growth, or momentum investor, finding strong stocks becomes easier with the Zacks Style Scores, a top feature of the Zacks Premium research service.
NuVasive, Inc. (NASDAQ: NUVA), the leader in spine technology innovation, focused on transforming spine surgery with minimally disruptive, procedurally integrated solutions, today announced it will continue its partnership with the Scoliosis Research Society (SRS) as a double diamond sponsor and will attend the 58th Annual Meeting held September 6-9, 2023, in Seattle.
S&P Dow Jones Indices will make the following changes to the S&P SmallCap 600 effective prior to the opening of trading on Friday, September 1:
NUVA Price Returns