NuVasive, Inc. (NUVA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NUVA POWR Grades
- NUVA scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 88.47% of US stocks.
- NUVA's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 155 days.
- NUVA ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
NUVA Stock Summary
- NUVA's current price/earnings ratio is 47.89, which is higher than 88.16% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Over the past twelve months, NUVA has reported earnings growth of -286.84%, putting it ahead of merely 5.56% of US stocks in our set.
- The volatility of NUVASIVE INC's share price is greater than that of 35.33% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to NUVASIVE INC, a group of peers worth examining would be SUPN, DHX, NVST, ZEV, and NSYS.
- Visit NUVA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nuvasive.com.
NUVA Valuation Summary
- NUVA's price/sales ratio is 1.6; this is 65.96% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 230 months, NUVA's price/earnings ratio has gone up 70.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NUVA.
NUVA Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 70.2%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 14.76%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 70.2%.
The table below shows NUVA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NUVA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NUVA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 59.67% of graded US stocks.
- NUVA's asset turnover comes in at 0.477 -- ranking 99th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- DYNT, IRMD, and ELMD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NUVA.
The table below shows NUVA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NUVA Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of NUVA, see our NUVA price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$74.07||Average Broker Recommendation||1.75 (Moderate Buy)|
NUVA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NUVA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$38.03||52-week high||$60.47|
|Prev. close||$37.08||52-week low||$35.17|
|Day high||$38.31||Avg. volume||1,065,214|
|50-day MA||$43.05||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$44.48||Market Cap||1.98B|
NuVasive, Inc. (NUVA) Company Bio
NuVasive develops and markets minimally-disruptive surgical products and procedurally-integrated solutions for the spine. Its products focus on applications for spine fusion surgery. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in San Diego, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
NUVA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NUVA Latest Social Stream
View Full NUVA Social Stream
Latest NUVA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NUVASIVE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NUVA as an investment opportunity.
Why Is NuVasive (NUVA) Down 15.9% Since Last Earnings Report?
NuVasive (NUVA) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Globus Medical (GMED) to Gain From NUVA Deal Amid Rising Costs
The NuVasive acquisition aims to outpace market growth by combining Globus Medical's (GMED) engineering and NuVasive's relations, education and training.
NuVasive's (NUVA) Precice System Cleared for Pediatric Patients
NuVasive (NUVA) receives FDA 510(k) clearance for using the Precice limb lengthening system for treating pediatric patients.
NuVasive Specialized Orthopedics Expands Indications of Precice Limb Lengthening System to Treat Pediatric Patients
NuVasive, Inc. (NASDAQ: NUVA), the leader in spine technology innovation, focused on transforming spine surgery with minimally disruptive, procedurally integrated solutions, today announced that it received 510(k) clearance from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for the use of its Precice all-internal limb lengthening solution to include pediatric patients*. The expanded clearance extends the clinical benefits of Precice to a wider range of patients.
NuVasive (NUVA), GMED Merger Aids, Macro Woes Mar Growth
According to NuVasive (NUVA), the combined company is set to have an advanced commercial scale and portfolio of clinically proven solutions.
NUVA Price Returns
Continue Researching NUVAHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Nuvasive Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Nuvasive Inc (NUVA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Nuvasive Inc (NUVA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Nuvasive Inc (NUVA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...