NuVasive, Inc. (NUVA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NUVA POWR Grades
- NUVA scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 88.21% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NUVA is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- NUVA's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 3.17% of US stocks).
NUVA Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -34.26%, Nuvasive Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 11.86% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Nuvasive Inc is reporting a growth rate of -262.86%; that's higher than merely 7.37% of US stocks.
- Nuvasive Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 22.36%, greater than the shareholder yield of 92.2% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NUVA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MTRN, NLS, BRC, ISDR, and ASTE.
- Visit NUVA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nuvasive.com.
NUVA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, NUVA's price/sales ratio is 75.33% lower, now standing at 2.8.
- NUVA's price/earnings ratio has moved up 1755.3 over the prior 211 months.
- NUVA's price/sales ratio has moved down 7.5 over the prior 211 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NUVA.
NUVA Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 41.85%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 33.84%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 85.09%.
The table below shows NUVA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NUVA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NUVA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 59.67% of graded US stocks.
- NUVA's asset turnover comes in at 0.477 -- ranking 99th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- DYNT, IRMD, and ELMD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NUVA.
The table below shows NUVA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NUVA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NUVA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$50.26||52-week high||$68.72|
|Prev. close||$49.16||52-week low||$45.45|
|Day high||$50.70||Avg. volume||565,032|
|50-day MA||$52.82||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$54.10||Market Cap||2.62B|
NuVasive, Inc. (NUVA) Company Bio
NuVasive develops and markets minimally-disruptive surgical products and procedurally-integrated solutions for the spine. Its products focus on applications for spine fusion surgery. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in San Diego, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
NUVA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NUVA Latest Social Stream
View Full NUVA Social Stream
Latest NUVA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Nuvasive Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NUVA as an investment opportunity.
Continued strong international performance and introduction of products drove NuVasive's (NUVA) revenues in the fourth quarter of 2021.
NuVasive (NUVA) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -14.89% and 1.50%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
NuVasive, Inc. (NASDAQ: NUVA), the leader in spine technology innovation, focused on transforming spine surgery with minimally disruptive, procedurally integrated solutions, today announced financial results for the quarter and full year ended December 31, 2021.
NuVasive, Inc. (NASDAQ: NUVA), the leader in spine technology innovation, focused on transforming spine surgery with minimally disruptive, procedurally integrated solutions, announced today that Chief Executive Officer Chris Barry will virtually present at the 42nd Annual Cowen Healthcare Conference on Tuesday, March 8, 2022 at 8:10 a.m. PT / 11:10 a.m. ET.
Investment company Border to Coast Pensions Partnership Ltd (Current Portfolio) buys PayPal Holdings Inc, Big Lots Inc, Fiserv Inc, NOV Inc, Mastercard Inc, sells Peloton Interactive Inc, Alliance Data Systems Corp, Alibaba Group Holding, M&T Bank Corp, Canada Goose Holdings Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Border to Coast Pensions Partnership Ltd.
NUVA Price Returns