NuVasive, Inc. (NUVA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NUVA POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where NUVA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.41% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NUVA is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 178 days.
- NUVA ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
NUVA Stock Summary
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, NUVASIVE INC is reporting a growth rate of -128.09%; that's higher than merely 12.32% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that NUVA's revenue has grown 1.82% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 25.87% of US companies in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, NUVA is more volatile than just 12.01% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to NUVASIVE INC are TCX, TRVG, NLS, MYGN, and CNMD.
- Visit NUVA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nuvasive.com.
NUVA Valuation Summary
- NUVA's price/sales ratio is 2.1; this is 61.82% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 223 months, NUVA's price/earnings ratio has gone down 37.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NUVA.
NUVA Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 57.99%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -161.12%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 143.08%.
The table below shows NUVA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NUVA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NUVA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 59.67% of graded US stocks.
- NUVA's asset turnover comes in at 0.477 -- ranking 99th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- DYNT, IRMD, and ELMD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NUVA.
The table below shows NUVA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NUVA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NUVA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$43.62||52-week high||$64.43|
|Prev. close||$43.93||52-week low||$41.33|
|Day high||$43.68||Avg. volume||567,100|
|50-day MA||$48.75||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$51.81||Market Cap||2.27B|
NuVasive, Inc. (NUVA) Company Bio
NuVasive develops and markets minimally-disruptive surgical products and procedurally-integrated solutions for the spine. Its products focus on applications for spine fusion surgery. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in San Diego, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
NUVA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NUVA Latest Social Stream
View Full NUVA Social Stream
Latest NUVA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NUVASIVE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NUVA as an investment opportunity.
If you're looking at a mature business that's past the growth phase, what are some of the underlying trends that pop...
E ratio of -55.35.
NuVasive, Inc. (NASDAQ: NUVA), the leader in spine technology innovation, focused on transforming spine surgery with minimally disruptive, procedurally integrated solutions, today announced it will continue its partnership with the Scoliosis Research Society (SRS) as a double diamond sponsor and will attend the 57th Annual Meeting held September 14-17, 2022 in Stockholm, Sweden.
BrightInsight Adds Medical Device and Biopharmaceutical Experts, Tamara Elias, M.D., and Scott Huennekens to Advisory Council
Top Executives Bring Expertise to Further Fuel Company Growth Tamara Elias, MD Tamara Elias, MD, joins the BrightInsight Advisory Council Scott Huennekens Scott Huennekens Joins the BrightInsight Advisory Council SAN JOSE, Calif., Sept. 07, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BrightInsight, Inc., provider of the leading global platform for biopharma and medtech regulated digital health solutions, announced today the appointment of Tamara Elias, M.D., Senior Vice President at Nuance, and Scott Huennekens, e
NuVasive (NUVA) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
NUVA Price Returns