NuVasive, Inc. (NUVA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NUVA POWR Grades
- NUVA scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 99.1% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NUVA is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 47 weeks.
- NUVA's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 13.79% of US stocks).
NUVA Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 3,233.27, Nuvasive Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 98.92% of US stocks.
- NUVA's current price/earnings ratio is 1,612.96, which is higher than 99.74% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Nuvasive Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 21.83%, greater than the shareholder yield of 89.75% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NUVA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CPIX, POWL, OPRX, FMX, and AVNS.
- NUVA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Nuvasive Inc's official web site, go to www.nuvasive.com.
NUVA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, NUVA's price/sales ratio is 75.33% lower, now standing at 2.8.
- NUVA's price/earnings ratio has moved up 1755.3 over the prior 211 months.
- NUVA's price/sales ratio has moved down 7.5 over the prior 211 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NUVA.
NUVA Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 85.09%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 44.12%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 20.62%.
The table below shows NUVA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NUVA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NUVA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 61.4% of graded US stocks.
- NUVA's asset turnover comes in at 0.477 -- ranking 98th of 182 Medical Equipment stocks.
- XENT, IRMD, and ALGN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NUVA.
The table below shows NUVA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NUVA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NUVA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$59.07||52-week high||$72.61|
|Prev. close||$60.49||52-week low||$43.11|
|Day high||$60.17||Avg. volume||651,255|
|50-day MA||$61.44||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$61.87||Market Cap||3.05B|
NuVasive, Inc. (NUVA) Company Bio
NuVasive develops and markets minimally-disruptive surgical products and procedurally-integrated solutions for the spine. Its products focus on applications for spine fusion surgery. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in San Diego, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
NUVA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NUVA Latest Social Stream
View Full NUVA Social Stream
Latest NUVA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Nuvasive Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NUVA as an investment opportunity.
NuVasive, Inc. (NASDAQ: NUVA), the leader in spine technology innovation, focused on transforming spine surgery with minimally disruptive, procedurally integrated solutions, today announced the NuVasive Simplify® Cervical Disc one-level U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Investigational Device Exemption (IDE) study data was recently published in the International Journal of Spine Surgery. The data was utilized in the device's FDA pre-market application for one-level indication approval in S
Kadia joins Board as an Independent Director who brings significant expertise in commercializing disruptive life science technologiesEMERYVILLE, Calif., Sept. 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Berkeley Lights, Inc. (Nasdaq: BLI), a leader in digital cell biology, today announced that Siddhartha Kadia, Ph.D. joined the Berkeley Lights Board of Directors as an independent director, effective September 7, 2021. “I am excited to join the Berkeley Lights Board of Directors," said Dr. Kadia. "I am passiona
We believe investing is smart because history shows that stock markets go higher in the long term. But if when you...
The Zacks Style Scores offers investors a way to easily find top-rated stocks based on their investing style. Here's why you should take advantage.
NuVasive, Inc. (NASDAQ: NUVA), the leader in spine technology innovation, focused on transforming spine surgery with minimally disruptive, procedurally integrated solutions, today announced new executive leadership roles, strengthening its innovation and go-to-market teams while furthering the Company's growth. Effective immediately, Massimo Calafiore has been appointed Chief Commercial Officer, and Ryan Donahoe has been appointed Chief Technology Officer, both reporting directly to Chief Execut
NUVA Price Returns