NVE Corporation (NVEC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: NVEC reports less variability in its cash flow than 99.15% of dividend stocks in our set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with NVEC's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: GIS, NAT, HTLD, CPAC and TUP.
NVEC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for NVEC, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 100.78%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of NVEC, investors may wish to consider are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Nve Corp produces a dividend yield 7.59% -- which falls in the top 7.47%.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Technology sector, the expected return of 100.78%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 92.06% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, Nve Corp bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 92.06% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for NVEC, approximately 67.41% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
NVEC Dividend Chart
NVEC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|