Invitae Corporation (NVTA): Price and Financial Metrics
NVTA Stock Summary
- NVTA's price/sales ratio is 9.65; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 87.65% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 408.43%, Invitae Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 95% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Invitae Corp comes in at 53.35%, a number that bests 90.18% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Invitae Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be ADMP, GNMK, TTOO, OOMA, and ARLO.
- Visit NVTA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.invitae.com.
NVTA Stock Price Chart More Charts
NVTA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.55||52-week high||$28.75|
|Prev. close||$20.23||52-week low||$14.35|
|Day high||$20.25||Avg. volume||3,368,045|
|50-day MA||$19.61||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$20.36||Market Cap||1.89B|
Invitae Corporation (NVTA) Company Bio
Invitae Corporation is a company that utilizes an integrated portfolio of laboratory processes, software tools and informatics capabilities to process deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA)-containing samples, analyze information about patient-specific genetic variation and generate test reports for physicians and their patients. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in San Francisco, California.