Invitae Corporation (NVTA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NVTA POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where NVTA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 39.98% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NVTA is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- NVTA's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 7.45% of US stocks).
NVTA Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 283.02%, Invitae Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 95.79% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of Invitae Corp's share price is greater than that of 94.31% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Invitae Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -77.81%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 5.24% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Invitae Corp are PROF, IMCR, SRNE, QLGN, and POWI.
- NVTA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Invitae Corp's official web site, go to www.invitae.com.
NVTA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, NVTA's EV/EBIT ratio is 159.39% lower, now standing at -17.4.
- NVTA's price/sales ratio has moved down 3416.5 over the prior 80 months.
- Over the past 80 months, NVTA's price/earnings ratio has gone down 0.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NVTA.
NVTA Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -102.48%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 76.47%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -64.49%.
The table below shows NVTA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NVTA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NVTA has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 13.88% of graded US stocks.
- NVTA's asset turnover comes in at 0.118 -- ranking 73rd of 81 Healthcare stocks.
- BKD, VCYT, and HCSG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NVTA.
The table below shows NVTA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NVTA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NVTA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.07||52-week high||$35.51|
|Prev. close||$2.81||52-week low||$2.08|
|Day high||$3.35||Avg. volume||7,593,453|
|50-day MA||$4.04||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.79||Market Cap||703.92M|
Invitae Corporation (NVTA) Company Bio
Invitae Corporation is a company that utilizes an integrated portfolio of laboratory processes, software tools and informatics capabilities to process deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA)-containing samples, analyze information about patient-specific genetic variation and generate test reports for physicians and their patients. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in San Francisco, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
NVTA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NVTA Latest Social Stream
View Full NVTA Social Stream
Latest NVTA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Invitae Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NVTA as an investment opportunity.
Invitae Corporation (NVTA) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 24, 2022 4:30 PM ET Company Participants Jack Finks – Investor Relations Sean George – Chief Executive Officer Roxi Wen – Chief Financial Officer Ken Knight – Chief Operating Officer Conference Call Participants Dan Brennan – Cowen Chad Wiatrowski – SVB...
Invitae (NYSE: NVTA), a leading medical genetics company, today announced financial and operating results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2021.
Will earnings matter for these 5 trending stocks?
In this article, we discuss the 10 stocks that Cathie Wood is doubling down on despite losses. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to Cathie Wood is Doubling Down on These 5 Stocks Despite Losses. The prospect of rising interest rates has pushed investors to sell risky offerings […]
In this article, we discuss 10 genomics stocks in Cathie Wood’s portfolio that are underperforming. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to 5 Genomics Stocks in Cathie Wood’s Portfolio That Are Underperforming. ARK Investment Management is an innovation-focused hedge fund that is headquartered in St. Petersburg, Florida, with […]
NVTA Price Returns