Invitae Corporation (NVTA): Price and Financial Metrics
NVTA Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 8.8, Invitae Corp has a higher such ratio than 87.74% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 104.11%, Invitae Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 87.31% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Invitae Corp comes in at 62.87%, a number that bests 91.48% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NVTA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SENS, DMRC, DOMO, BILI, and CTSO.
- Visit NVTA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.invitae.com.
NVTA Stock Price Chart More Charts
NVTA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.16||52-week high||$28.75|
|Prev. close||$17.03||52-week low||$9.04|
|Day high||$17.24||Avg. volume||1,914,612|
|50-day MA||$17.88||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$21.28||Market Cap||1.66B|
Invitae Corporation (NVTA) Company Bio
Invitae Corporation is a company that utilizes an integrated portfolio of laboratory processes, software tools and informatics capabilities to process deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA)-containing samples, analyze information about patient-specific genetic variation and generate test reports for physicians and their patients. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in San Francisco, California.