Invitae Corporation (NVTA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NVTA POWR Grades
- NVTA scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 66.05% of US stocks.
- NVTA's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- NVTA's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 1.66% of US stocks).
NVTA Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 17.15, Invitae Corp has a higher such ratio than 88.76% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 68.64%, Invitae Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 88.48% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for NVTA comes in at -20.35% -- higher than that of only 12.69% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Invitae Corp are RENN, AVCO, XBIT, AGYS, and AMBA.
- Visit NVTA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.invitae.com.
NVTA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NVTA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.22||52-week high||$61.59|
|Prev. close||$31.29||52-week low||$15.22|
|Day high||$31.64||Avg. volume||4,235,046|
|50-day MA||$32.41||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$41.96||Market Cap||6.24B|
Invitae Corporation (NVTA) Company Bio
Invitae Corporation is a company that utilizes an integrated portfolio of laboratory processes, software tools and informatics capabilities to process deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA)-containing samples, analyze information about patient-specific genetic variation and generate test reports for physicians and their patients. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in San Francisco, California.
NVTA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NVTA Latest Social Stream
View Full NVTA Social Stream
Latest NVTA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Invitae Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NVTA as an investment opportunity.
In the latest trading session, Invitae (NVTA) closed at $31.22, marking a -0.22% move from the previous day.
Invitae (NYSE: NVTA), a leading medical genetics company, today announced the appointment of Roxi Wen as its chief financial officer, effective June 21, 2021. Wen brings decades of success as a senior financial executive where she scaled global technology and medical technology companies.
These healthcare stocks are at the forefront of huge trends, including precision medicine and advances in diagnosis technologies.
The genetic testing company''s growth isn''t the kind that impresses Wall Street.
Invitae Corporation (NVTA) CEO Sean George Presents at William Blair 41st Annual Growth Stock Conference (Transcript)
Invitae Corporation (NVTA) William Blair 41st Annual Growth Stock Conference June 03, 2021 4:20 PM ET Company Participants Sean George - CEO, Invitae Corporation Conference Call Participants Brian Weinstein - William Blair Presentation Brian Weinstein Good afternoon. My name is Brian Weinstein and I am the Group Head of Life...
NVTA Price Returns