Invitae Corporation (NVTA): Price and Financial Metrics
NVTA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.61||52-week high||$3.78|
|Prev. close||$0.63||52-week low||$0.60|
|Day high||$0.65||Avg. volume||8,889,284|
|50-day MA||$1.00||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.46||Market Cap||162.21M|
NVTA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NVTA POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where NVTA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.63% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NVTA is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- NVTA ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
NVTA Stock Summary
- NVTA's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.3 -- higher than merely 4.14% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 309.33 for INVITAE CORP; that's greater than it is for 99.86% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for NVTA comes in at 69.63% -- higher than that of 97.27% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NVTA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MSI, OPFI, AVGR, QLGN, and MOTS.
- Visit NVTA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.invitae.com.
NVTA Valuation Summary
- NVTA's price/sales ratio is 0.4; this is 90% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- NVTA's price/earnings ratio has moved up 20.1 over the prior 105 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NVTA.
NVTA Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 100.6%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 100.6%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 26.38%.
The table below shows NVTA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NVTA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NVTA has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 13.88% of graded US stocks.
- NVTA's asset turnover comes in at 0.118 -- ranking 73rd of 81 Healthcare stocks.
- BKD, VCYT, and HCSG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NVTA.
The table below shows NVTA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Invitae Corporation (NVTA) Company Bio
Invitae Corporation is a company that utilizes an integrated portfolio of laboratory processes, software tools and informatics capabilities to process deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA)-containing samples, analyze information about patient-specific genetic variation and generate test reports for physicians and their patients. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in San Francisco, California.
NVTA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NVTA Latest Social Stream
View Full NVTA Social Stream
Latest NVTA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INVITAE CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NVTA as an investment opportunity.
Invitae (NYSE: NVTA), a leading medical genetics company, today announced the appointment of finance veteran Ana Schrank as the Company's chief financial officer (CFO), effective October 2. Robert Dickey, who has been the Company's interim CFO since August 2023, will transition to a consulting role for the Company and will work closely with Ms. Schrank and the leadership team to ensure a smooth transition.
Invitae (NYSE: NVTA), a leading medical genetics company, today announced that it received a notice from the New York Stock Exchange (the "NYSE") on September 20, 2023, indicating the company is not currently in compliance with Section 802.01C of the NYSE Listed Company Manual because the average closing price of the company's common stock over a consecutive 30 trading-day period was less than $1.00 per share. The NYSE notice has no immediate effect on the listing of the common stock on the NYSE
San Francisco-based medical genetics company, Invitae (NYSE:NVTA), received a notice from the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) on Tuesday, indicating that the firm is not in compliance with Section 802.01C of the NYSE Listed Company Manual. The violation was due to the average closing price of Invitae's common stock falling below $1.00 per share over a consecutive 30 trading-day period.
Fool.com contributor Parkev Tatevosian considers Invitae (NYSE: NVTA) stock and its financial prospects to determine if investors should buy the stock. *Stock prices used were the afternoon prices of Sept.
In the volatile world of stock trading, healthcare companies Novavax (NASDAQ:NVAX) and Invitae (NYSE:NVTA) have been making headlines as they navigate significant financial challenges. Both firms are taking measures to reduce costs, aiming to improve their financial standing and appeal to a broader range of investors.
NVTA Price Returns