Northwest Bancshares, Inc. (NWBI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that NWBI reports less variability in its free cash flow than 92.56% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- NWBI has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 145,249,000; for context, that's better than 89.51% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with NWBI that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: TKC, GSHD, HUM, XLNX and AGR.
NWBI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of NWBI, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 643.62%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Northwest Bancshares Inc are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Financial Services sector, NWBI provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 89.69% such stocks.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Financial Services sector, the expected return of 643.62%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 92.22% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, Northwest Bancshares Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 92.22% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Financial Services sector, NWBI's equity discount rate is less than 92.02% of those stocks.
NWBI Dividend Chart
NWBI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
NWBI Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on NWBI dividends?Want to do more research on Northwest Bancshares Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Northwest Bancshares Inc Common Stock (NWBI) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Northwest Bancshares Inc (NWBI) - Dividend Investor
Northwest Bancshares Inc (NWBI) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha