NorthWestern Corporation (NWE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, NWE's comes in at 1.2 -- better than 89.01% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- NWE is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 7.2% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with NWE's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: HOLI, FF, SUPV, ZYXI and SHSP.
NWE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of NWE, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 1423.06% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Northwestern Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other stocks in the small-sized revenue class, it has a discount rate lower than 4.13% of dividend issuing stocks in its revenue class.
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the mid-sized market cap category, NWE has a beta lower than 94.57% of them.
- The stock's annual revenue of roughly $1 billion puts it in the small-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 96.22% of companies in the same revenue class.
NWE Dividend Chart
NWE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|