NorthWestern Corporation (NWE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at -0.08 -- higher than 80.57% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- Regarding dividend history, note that this is the 22nd consecutive quarter dividends for NWE have increased.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with NWE that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: CLAR, WLK, EYE, MUX and WEN.
NWE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of NWE, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 1.54% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Northwestern Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Northwestern Corp's dividend yield of 4.8% is in the top 25.43%.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for Northwestern Corp than it is for 8.82% of other dividend issuers in the Utilities sector.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Utilities sector, NWE's equity discount rate is less than 8.82% of those stocks.
NWE Dividend Chart
NWE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|