Norwood Financial Corp. (NWFL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NWFL Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 10.15 for Norwood Financial Corp; that's greater than it is for 91.73% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Norwood Financial Corp's share price is greater than that of only 7.21% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for NWFL comes in at 10.4% -- higher than that of 84.53% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Norwood Financial Corp are OBNK, COFS, IBCP, CCNE, and FNCB.
- Visit NWFL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.waynebank.com.
NWFL Valuation Summary
- NWFL's EV/EBIT ratio is 4.6; this is 46.51% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- NWFL's price/earnings ratio has moved down 1.7 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, NWFL's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NWFL.
NWFL Growth Metrics
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 37.4%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 25.5%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at -0.91%.
The table below shows NWFL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NWFL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NWFL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 30.04% of graded US stocks.
- NWFL's asset turnover comes in at 0.034 -- ranking 313th of 437 Banking stocks.
- PBCT, THFF, and MBWM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NWFL.
The table below shows NWFL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NWFL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NWFL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.51||52-week high||$29.00|
|Prev. close||$24.80||52-week low||$24.41|
|Day high||$25.61||Avg. volume||6,512|
|50-day MA||$27.78||Dividend yield||4.19%|
|200-day MA||$26.87||Market Cap||209.26M|
Norwood Financial Corp. (NWFL) Company Bio
Norwood Financial Corp. operates as the bank holding company for Wayne Bank that provides various banking products and services in Pennsylvania. The company was founded in 1870 and is based in Honesdale, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
NWFL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NWFL Latest Social Stream
View Full NWFL Social Stream
Latest NWFL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Norwood Financial Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NWFL as an investment opportunity.
Norwood Financial press release (NASDAQ:NWFL): Q4 GAAP EPS of $0.81.Revenue of $18.52M (+1.3% Y/Y).
HONESDALE, Pa., Jan. 28, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lewis J. Critelli, President and Chief Executive Officer of Norwood Financial Corp (Nasdaq Global Market – NWFL), and its subsidiary Wayne Bank, announced earnings for the three months ended December 31, 2021 of $6,638,000 compared to $5,513,000 earned in the corresponding period of 2020. The increase in earnings includes a $1,150,000 reduction in the provision for loan losses, and an $882,000 increase in net interest income. For the year ended D
Ithaca, NY, based Investment company Tompkins Financial Corp (Current Portfolio) buys Casella Waste Systems Inc, iShares iBoxx USD Investment Grade Corporate Bond , iShares iBoxx USD High Yield Corporate Bond ETF, Raytheon Technologies Corp, SPDR Bloomberg Convertible Securities ETF, sells Vanguard S&P 500 ETF, BTC iShares Core MSCI EAFE ETF, iShares Core MSCI Emerging Markets ETF, Berkshire Hathaway Inc, Boeing Co during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the inv
Following the market opening Friday, the Dow traded down 0.06% to 36,216.38 while the NASDAQ rose 0.33% to 15,131.37. The S&P also rose, gaining, 0.10% to 4,700.67. The U.S. has the highest number of coronavirus cases and deaths in the world, reporting a total of 59,564,110 cases with around 855,840 deaths. India confirmed a total of at least 35,226,380 cases and 483,170 deaths, while Brazil reported over 22,395,320 COVID-19 cases with 619,730 deaths. In total, there were at least 301,006,860 cases of COVID-19 worldwide with more than 5,491,880 deaths. Leading and Lagging Sectors Financials shares climbed 0.6% on Friday. Meanwhile, top gainers in the sector included Norwood Financial Corp. (NASDAQ: NWFL ), up 8% and Futu Holdings Limited (NASDAQ: FUTU ) up 8%. In trading on Friday, heal...
Norwood Financial Corp.'s ( NASDAQ:NWFL ) dividend will be increasing to US$0.28 on 1st of February. This takes the...
NWFL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching NWFLWant to do more research on Norwood Financial Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Norwood Financial Corp (NWFL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Norwood Financial Corp (NWFL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Norwood Financial Corp (NWFL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch