Norwood Financial Corp. (NWFL): Price and Financial Metrics
NWFL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.83||52-week high||$34.75|
|Prev. close||$29.03||52-week low||$23.00|
|Day high||$29.83||Avg. volume||20,737|
|50-day MA||$26.51||Dividend yield||4%|
|200-day MA||$28.23||Market Cap||240.70M|
NWFL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NWFL POWR Grades
- NWFL scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 88.13% of US stocks.
- NWFL's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- NWFL's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 13.95% of US stocks).
NWFL Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 12.43 for NORWOOD FINANCIAL CORP; that's greater than it is for 93.82% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 236.33%, NORWOOD FINANCIAL CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 95.92% of about US stocks.
- NORWOOD FINANCIAL CORP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -67.27%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 6.91% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to NORWOOD FINANCIAL CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be SFST, WNEB, EBMT, CIVB, and PWOD.
- Visit NWFL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.waynebank.com.
NWFL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, NWFL's EV/EBIT ratio is 25% higher, now standing at 14.
- NWFL's price/earnings ratio has moved down 6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NWFL.
NWFL Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 10.12%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 65.97%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 58.97%.
The table below shows NWFL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NWFL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NWFL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 30.04% of graded US stocks.
- NWFL's asset turnover comes in at 0.034 -- ranking 313th of 437 Banking stocks.
- PBCT, THFF, and MBWM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NWFL.
The table below shows NWFL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Norwood Financial Corp. (NWFL) Company Bio
Norwood Financial Corp. operates as the bank holding company for Wayne Bank that provides various banking products and services in Pennsylvania. The company was founded in 1870 and is based in Honesdale, Pennsylvania.
NWFL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NWFL Latest Social Stream
View Full NWFL Social Stream
Latest NWFL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NORWOOD FINANCIAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NWFL as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we discuss top 30 dividend champions according to dividend yields. You can skip our detailed analysis of dividend stocks and their performance over the years, and go directly to read Dividend Champions List Ranked By Yield: Top 10. Dividend champions are companies that have increased their dividends for 25 years or more. […]
Decrease in Earnings and Net Interest Income Amid Rising Interest Rates
HONESDALE, Pa., Oct. 24, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- James O. Donnelly, President and Chief Executive Officer of Norwood Financial Corp (Nasdaq Global Market-NWFL) and its subsidiary, Wayne Bank, announced earnings for the three months ended September 30, 2023 of $4,119,000, which represents a decrease of $3,990,000, from the $8,109,000 earned in the same three-month period of 2022. The decrease in earnings was due to a $3.1 million decrease in net interest income, an $882,000 increase in the provi
The board of Norwood Financial Corp. ( NASDAQ:NWFL ) has announced that it will pay a dividend on the 1st of November...
HONESDALE, Pa., Sept. 18, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- James O. Donnelly, President and Chief Executive Officer of Norwood Financial Corp (NASDAQ Global Market - NWFL) and its subsidiary Wayne Bank, announced that the Board of Directors declared a $.29 per share cash dividend, which is payable November 1, 2023, to shareholders of record as of October 13, 2023. The $.29 per share equals the per share dividend declared in the second quarter of 2023, and represents a 3.6% increase over the cash dividen
NWFL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching NWFLWant to do more research on Norwood Financial Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Norwood Financial Corp (NWFL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Norwood Financial Corp (NWFL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Norwood Financial Corp (NWFL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch