Norwood Financial Corp. (NWFL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NWFL POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where NWFL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.17% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NWFL is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 155 days.
- NWFL's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 25.22% of US stocks).
NWFL Stock Summary
- NWFL's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 93.85% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 46.68%, NORWOOD FINANCIAL CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 81.04% of about US stocks.
- NORWOOD FINANCIAL CORP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -13.29%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 22.98% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NWFL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TCFC, PBHC, MGYR, UVSP, and TCBX.
- NWFL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NORWOOD FINANCIAL CORP's official web site, go to www.waynebank.com.
NWFL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, NWFL's price/sales ratio is 24% higher, now standing at 3.1.
- NWFL's price/earnings ratio has moved down 4.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NWFL.
NWFL Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 10.12%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 65.97%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 58.97%.
The table below shows NWFL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NWFL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NWFL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 30.04% of graded US stocks.
- NWFL's asset turnover comes in at 0.034 -- ranking 313th of 437 Banking stocks.
- PBCT, THFF, and MBWM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NWFL.
The table below shows NWFL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NWFL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NWFL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.50||52-week high||$34.75|
|Prev. close||$29.50||52-week low||$23.00|
|Day high||$29.71||Avg. volume||15,737|
|50-day MA||$32.95||Dividend yield||4%|
|200-day MA||$29.18||Market Cap||241.34M|
Norwood Financial Corp. (NWFL) Company Bio
Norwood Financial Corp. operates as the bank holding company for Wayne Bank that provides various banking products and services in Pennsylvania. The company was founded in 1870 and is based in Honesdale, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
NWFL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NWFL Latest Social Stream
View Full NWFL Social Stream
Latest NWFL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NORWOOD FINANCIAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NWFL as an investment opportunity.
Norwood Financial's (NASDAQ:NWFL) Shareholders Will Receive A Bigger Dividend Than Last Year
Norwood Financial Corp. ( NASDAQ:NWFL ) will increase its dividend from last year's comparable payment on the 1st of...
Norwood Financial Corp Announces Cash Dividend
HONESDALE, Pa., March 16, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- James O. Donnelly, President and Chief Executive Officer of Norwood Financial Corp (NASDAQ Global Market - NWFL) and its subsidiary Wayne Bank, announced that the Board of Directors has declared a $0.29 per share quarterly cash dividend payable May 1, 2023, to shareholders of record as of April 14, 2023. The $0.29 per share represents an increase of 3.6% over the cash dividend declared in the first quarter of 2022. Mr. Donnelly commented, “The B
Investors in Norwood Financial (NASDAQ:NWFL) have made a return of 25% over the past year
If you want to compound wealth in the stock market, you can do so by buying an index fund. But investors can boost...
Norwood Financial Full Year 2022 Earnings: EPS: US$3.59 (vs US$3.05 in FY 2021)
Norwood Financial ( NASDAQ:NWFL ) Full Year 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$77.4m (up 12% from FY 2021...
Norwood Financial Corp Announces Earnings for the Fourth Quarter And 2022 Fiscal Year
HONESDALE, Pa., Jan. 27, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- James O. Donnelly, President and Chief Executive Officer of Norwood Financial Corp (Nasdaq Global Market – NWFL), and its subsidiary Wayne Bank, announced net income for the three months ended December 31, 2022 of $7,140,000 compared to the net income of $6,638,000 earned in the three months ended December 31, 2021. The increase in net income was due primarily to a $736,000 increase in net interest income. For the year ended December 31, 2022, ne
NWFL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching NWFLWant to do more research on Norwood Financial Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Norwood Financial Corp (NWFL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Norwood Financial Corp (NWFL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Norwood Financial Corp (NWFL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...