News Corporation - (NWSA): Price and Financial Metrics
NWSA Stock Summary
- NWSA's current price/earnings ratio is 52.15, which is higher than 86.91% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -25.56%, News Corp's debt growth rate surpasses merely 11.42% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, News Corp is reporting a growth rate of -129.16%; that's higher than only 10.7% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to News Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be UGI, KSS, CASY, TAP, and VOYA.
- Visit NWSA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to newscorp.com.
NWSA Stock Price Chart More Charts
NWSA Price/Volume Stats
News Corporation - (NWSA) Company Bio
News Corporation is a diversified media and information services company. The Company operates in five segments: News and Information Services, Cable Network Programming, Digital Real Estate Services, Book Publishing, and Other. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in New York, New York.