News Corporation - (NWSA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NWSA POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where NWSA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.91% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NWSA is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- NWSA ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 59th percentile.
NWSA Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $14,186,123,311, News Corp has a greater market value than 84.52% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 42.58%, News Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 84.82% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, News Corp is reporting a growth rate of -136.3%; that's higher than merely 14.92% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NWSA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are STN, JBHT, FFIN, SAIA, and UNVR.
- NWSA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit News Corp's official web site, go to newscorp.com.
NWSA Valuation Summary
- NWSA's price/sales ratio is 1.4; this is 0% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 100 months, NWSA's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 36.3.
- Over the past 100 months, NWSA's price/earnings ratio has gone up 45.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NWSA.
NWSA Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -29.61%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 42.22%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -219.38%.
The table below shows NWSA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NWSA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NWSA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 59.61% of graded US stocks.
- NWSA's asset turnover comes in at 0.607 -- ranking 8th of 14 Printing and Publishing stocks.
- MDP, NYT, and TRI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NWSA.
The table below shows NWSA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NWSA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NWSA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.37||52-week high||$27.97|
|Prev. close||$24.01||52-week low||$12.79|
|Day high||$24.50||Avg. volume||3,108,965|
|50-day MA||$23.30||Dividend yield||0.82%|
|200-day MA||$23.67||Market Cap||14.40B|
News Corporation - (NWSA) Company Bio
News Corporation is a diversified media and information services company. The Company operates in five segments: News and Information Services, Cable Network Programming, Digital Real Estate Services, Book Publishing, and Other. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
NWSA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NWSA Latest Social Stream
View Full NWSA Social Stream
Latest NWSA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about News Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NWSA as an investment opportunity.
Recent Home Buyers Are Overwhelmingly Open to Renting Out Their Home, According to Realtor.com® Survey
In today's sharing economy, recent homebuyers are overwhelmingly open to using their home as a way to generate income and offset expenses. Realtor.com®'s latest survey found that while many owners are using traditional methods such as taking on a roommate, some are also employing more creative tactics when it comes to generating income from their home, such as renting out their outdoor space or parking spot.
New Corp shares are enjoying a day in the green today. Here''s why. The post The News Corp (ASX:NWS) share price is leaping 8% today. Heres why appeared first on The Motley Fool Australia .
These ASX shares are performing strongly today The post Why Bapcor, Brickworks, News Corp, & Premier Investments are rising appeared first on The Motley Fool Australia .
Shares of News Corp rose 0.6% in premarket trading Wednesday as the media and information services company said it has authorized a $1 billion stock-repurchase program. The new program replaces the $500 million program authorized in May 2013, of which there was
NEW YORK, September 22, 2021--News Corp (the "Company") today announced that its Board of Directors (the "Board") has authorized a $1 billion stock repurchase program. Subject to market conditions and the market price of the Company’s stock, as well as other factors, the Company intends to repurchase, from time to time, in the open market or otherwise, a combination of the Company’s Class A common stock and Class B common stock. This stock repurchase program, which replaces the $500 million Clas
NWSA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|