Nexstar Media Group, Inc. - (NXST): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NXST POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where NXST ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.58% of US stocks.
- NXST's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- NXST's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 24.55% of US stocks).
NXST Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 161.29, NEXSTAR MEDIA GROUP INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 85.95% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, NXST is more volatile than merely 11.16% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for NXST comes in at 19.61% -- higher than that of 91.97% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NXST, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LAMR, CLH, KORE, VRTS, and PLYA.
- NXST's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NEXSTAR MEDIA GROUP INC's official web site, go to www.nexstar.tv.
NXST Valuation Summary
- NXST's price/earnings ratio is 6.1; this is 49.59% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 230 months, NXST's price/earnings ratio has gone up 10.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NXST.
NXST Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 263%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -24.16%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 185.76%.
The table below shows NXST's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NXST's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NXST has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 78.72% of graded US stocks.
- NXST's asset turnover comes in at 0.356 -- ranking 38th of 64 Communication stocks.
- SBGI, MARK, and IDT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NXST.
The table below shows NXST's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NXST Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NXST Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$175.15||52-week high||$204.62|
|Prev. close||$174.14||52-week low||$139.69|
|Day high||$176.75||Avg. volume||365,422|
|50-day MA||$174.49||Dividend yield||2.06%|
|200-day MA||$177.45||Market Cap||6.60B|
Nexstar Media Group, Inc. - (NXST) Company Bio
Nexstar Broadcasting Group operates as a television broadcasting and digital media company in the United States. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Irving, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
NXST Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NXST Latest Social Stream
View Full NXST Social Stream
Latest NXST News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NEXSTAR MEDIA GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NXST as an investment opportunity.
WASHINGTON, November 17, 2022--Millions of Americans turned to The Hill, America’s premier source for political and policy news, to navigate the recent midterm elections. The Hill’s owned-and-operated digital platforms earned nearly 30 million page views1 last week and received more than 20 million additional views from syndication partners. On Election Day itself, readers spent more than 3 million hours on TheHill.com2. This represents more readership than any prior midterm election cycle and r
It's common for many investors, especially those who are inexperienced, to buy shares in companies with a good story...
IRVING, Texas, November 15, 2022--Nexstar Media Group, Inc. will be participating in the Stephens Investment Conference on Wednesday, November 16, 2022.
In a report released today, James Goss from Barrington reiterated a Buy rating on Nexstar Media Group (NXST - Research Report), with a price target of $200.00. The company's shares closed yesterday at $162.69.According to TipRanks, Goss is an analyst with an average return of -6.3% and a 36.77% success rate. Goss covers the Services sector, focusing on stocks such as Clear Channel Outdoor, Gray Television, and Marcus.Currently, the analyst consensus on Nexstar Media Group is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $212.50, which is a 30.62% upside from current levels.
Companies In The News Are: PLNT, NXST, COTY, NCLH.
NXST Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching NXSTWant to do more research on Nexstar Media Group Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Nexstar Media Group Inc (NXST) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Nexstar Media Group Inc (NXST) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Nexstar Media Group Inc (NXST) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch