Nexstar Media Group, Inc. - (NXST): Price and Financial Metrics
NXST Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$146.13||52-week high||$217.76|
|Prev. close||$149.88||52-week low||$132.30|
|Day high||$149.98||Avg. volume||353,252|
|50-day MA||$143.47||Dividend yield||3.61%|
|200-day MA||$162.39||Market Cap||4.96B|
NXST Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NXST POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where NXST ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 86.84% of US stocks.
- NXST's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- NXST ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
NXST Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for NEXSTAR MEDIA GROUP INC is higher than just 23.17% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- NXST's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 78.26% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for NXST comes in at 25.58% -- higher than that of 92.3% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to NEXSTAR MEDIA GROUP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be BYD, AGO, PLBY, UHT, and SRT.
- NXST's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NEXSTAR MEDIA GROUP INC's official web site, go to www.nexstar.tv.
NXST Valuation Summary
- NXST's EV/EBIT ratio is 11.4; this is 22.97% lower than that of the median Communication Services stock.
- NXST's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 64.5 over the prior 242 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NXST.
NXST Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 275.95%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 152.51%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -4.09%.
The table below shows NXST's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NXST's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NXST has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 78.72% of graded US stocks.
- NXST's asset turnover comes in at 0.356 -- ranking 38th of 64 Communication stocks.
- SBGI, MARK, and IDT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NXST.
The table below shows NXST's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Nexstar Media Group, Inc. - (NXST) Company Bio
Nexstar Broadcasting Group operates as a television broadcasting and digital media company in the United States. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Irving, Texas.
NXST Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NXST Latest Social Stream
View Full NXST Social Stream
Latest NXST News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NEXSTAR MEDIA GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NXST as an investment opportunity.
In this piece, we will take a look at the top ten stocks in Michael Burry’s latest stock portfolio. If you want to skip our introduction to the well known investor and how his biggest recent bearish calls have fared, then take a look at Michael Burry Stock Portfolio: 5 Stocks To Buy Now. Michael […]
Insights into the Latest 13F Filings Reveal Strategic Portfolio Adjustments
With 'meme mania' now over, cast AMC stock aside, and take a look at these seven entertainment stocks instead.
Nexstar Media Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:NXST) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 8, 2023 Nexstar Media Group, Inc. misses on earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $0.7 EPS, expectations were $1.53. Operator: Good day and welcome to Nexstar Media Group’s Third Quarter 2023 Conference Call. Today’s call is being recorded. I will now turn the conference over […]
IRVING, Texas, November 09, 2023--Nexstar Media Group will participate in the Stephens, BofA Securities, UBS and MoffettNathanson investor conferences in November and December.
NXST Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching NXSTWant to do more research on Nexstar Media Group Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Nexstar Media Group Inc (NXST) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Nexstar Media Group Inc (NXST) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Nexstar Media Group Inc (NXST) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch