Nexstar Media Group, Inc. - (NXST): Price and Financial Metrics
NXST Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 401.16, Nexstar Media Group Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 89.66% of US stocks.
- For NXST, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 89.13% of US equities we're observing.
- Nexstar Media Group Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -73.14%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 4.52% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Nexstar Media Group Inc are BERY, LAMR, IRM, OUT, and DAR.
- Visit NXST's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nexstar.tv.
NXST Stock Price Chart More Charts
NXST Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$126.02||52-week high||$133.25|
|Prev. close||$125.72||52-week low||$86.33|
|Day high||$126.87||Avg. volume||517,190|
|50-day MA||$119.56||Dividend yield||1.78%|
|200-day MA||$106.28||Market Cap||5.81B|
Nexstar Media Group, Inc. - (NXST) Company Bio
Nexstar Broadcasting Group operates as a television broadcasting and digital media company in the United States. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Irving, Texas.
NXST Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Nexstar Media Group Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Nexstar Media Group Inc ranked in the 84st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 462%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for NXST, they are:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Nexstar Media Group Inc over the past 5.52 years is 0.5%; that's better than 88.41% of cash flow producing equities in the Consumer Cyclical sector, where it is classified.
- 40% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than only 14.48% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Nexstar Media Group Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 7%; for context, that number is higher than just 2.13% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|