Nexstar Media Group, Inc. - (NXST): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NXST POWR Grades
- NXST scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 81.55% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NXST is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- NXST's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 14.45% of US stocks).
NXST Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Nexstar Media Group Inc is higher than it is for about 80.37% of US stocks.
- NXST's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 79.4% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for NXST comes in at 11.96% -- higher than that of 86.27% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Nexstar Media Group Inc are NLSN, SSP, RM, RLGY, and ECPG.
- NXST's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Nexstar Media Group Inc's official web site, go to www.nexstar.tv.
NXST Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, NXST's price/earnings ratio is 66.49% lower, now standing at 6.5.
- Over the past 215 months, NXST's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.5.
- Over the past 215 months, NXST's price/earnings ratio has gone up 11.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NXST.
NXST Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 284.12%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 284.12%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -35.74%.
The table below shows NXST's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NXST's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NXST has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 78.72% of graded US stocks.
- NXST's asset turnover comes in at 0.356 -- ranking 38th of 64 Communication stocks.
- SBGI, MARK, and IDT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NXST.
The table below shows NXST's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NXST Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NXST Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$165.86||52-week high||$192.84|
|Prev. close||$160.43||52-week low||$135.87|
|Day high||$167.90||Avg. volume||396,891|
|50-day MA||$173.85||Dividend yield||2.17%|
|200-day MA||$162.36||Market Cap||6.70B|
Nexstar Media Group, Inc. - (NXST) Company Bio
Nexstar Broadcasting Group operates as a television broadcasting and digital media company in the United States. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Irving, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
NXST Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NXST Latest Social Stream
View Full NXST Social Stream
Latest NXST News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Nexstar Media Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NXST as an investment opportunity.
These are the communications stocks with the best value, fastest growth, and most momentum for March 2022.
Nexstar Media Group, Inc. (NXST) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 22, 2022 10:00 AM ET Company Participants Joe Jaffoni - JCIR Perry Sook - Founder, Chairman & CEO Tom Carter - President & COO Lee Ann Gliha - Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Steven Cahall - Wells Fargo...
Nexstar Media Group and The E.W. Scripps are included in this Investment Ideas blog.
Nexstar Media press release (NASDAQ:NXST): Q4 GAAP EPS of $6.19 beats by $1.18. Revenue of $1.25B (-8.8% Y/Y) beats by $20M. CEO comment: “We are enthusiastic about Nexstar’s opportunities for the foreseeable future and have excellent three-year visibility. While early, this year is off to an excellent start and we...
The Disinformation Effect: Media Companies Soar on Growth Prospects
NXST Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching NXSTWant to do more research on Nexstar Media Group Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Nexstar Media Group Inc (NXST) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Nexstar Media Group Inc (NXST) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Nexstar Media Group Inc (NXST) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch