New York Times Co (NYT) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show price targets and recommendations from analysts covering New York Times Co.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
NYT Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The points below can provide you with additional insight regarding what the price target and recommendations metrics in the table above mean for investors.
- NYT has a greater average analyst price target than 93.33% of Printing and Publishing stocks.
- New York Times Co's number of analysts covering the stock is higher than 86.67% of Printing and Publishing stocks.
- NYT has a lower variance in analysts' estimates than 13.33% of Printing and Publishing stocks.
- NYT has a lower percent of analysts bearish on the stock than 15.82% of Consumer Cyclical stocks.
- NYT has a greater percentage of analysts bullish on the stock than 75% of Printing and Publishing stocks.
- NYT has a greater upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) than 73.02% of stocks in the mid market cap category.
- The change in bullishness amongst analysts of NYT is lower than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
Make investment decisions regarding NYT using the data that counts. Try POWR Ratings for free.