Ocean Bio-Chem, Inc. (OBCI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, OBCI has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than 2.98% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, OBCI has returned $1,041,816 US dollars, more than 3.94% of US dividend issuers.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with OBCI's price: AGFS, DTE, CERN, CP and HFFG.
OBCI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of OBCI, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 57.53%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Ocean Bio Chem Inc are:
- Given its market cap of around 81 million US dollars, this puts the stock in the small-sized market cap class, and its dividend yield is greater than 27.93% of dividend yielding stocks in the same market cap class.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; for Ocean Bio Chem Inc, its beta is lower than 80.17% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
- OBCI's market cap of approximately $81 million makes it a small-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than only 18.25% of them.
OBCI Dividend Chart
OBCI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|