Ocean Bio-Chem, Inc. (OBCI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- OBCI has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than only 2.78% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, OBCI has returned $567,726 US dollars, more than just 2.16% of US dividend issuers.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with OBCI's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: HWC, RGLD, ADS, FHB and XEC.
OBCI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Ocean Bio Chem Inc, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 67.61% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of OBCI, investors may wish to consider are:
- OBCI's market cap is about 134 million US dollars -- this puts the stock in the small-sized market cap class, and its dividend yield is greater than 4.61% of dividend yielding stocks in the same market cap class.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for OBCI, approximately 99.52% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
- As other dividend issuers in the Industrials sector, OBCI's equity discount rate is less than 96.8% of those stocks.
OBCI Dividend Chart
OBCI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|