Ocean Bio-Chem, Inc. (OBCI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, OBCI has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than 2.98% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, OBCI has returned $1,041,816 US dollars, more than 3.94% of US dividend issuers.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with OBCI's price: AGFS, DTE, CERN, CP and HFFG.
OBCI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of OBCI, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 76.15% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Ocean Bio Chem Inc are:
- OBCI's market cap is about 91 million US dollars -- its dividend yield of 1.24 is greater than just 14.93% of its fellow stocks in the small market cap class.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, OBCI's provides a return of -76.15% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than just 17.72% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for OBCI than it is for 82.17% of other equities in the Industrials sector that also issue dividends.
OBCI Dividend Chart
OBCI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|