Oblong, Inc. (OBLG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OBLG POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where OBLG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 75.87% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OBLG is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- OBLG ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
OBLG Stock Summary
- OBLG has a higher market value than only 11.23% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $69,467,885.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -56.3%, Oblong Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 6.68% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Oblong Inc comes in at -23.38%, a number that bests merely 15.52% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Oblong Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be TAYD, SRTS, INUV, MIND, and EBF.
- Visit OBLG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.oblong.com.
OBLG Valuation Summary
- OBLG's price/earnings ratio is -7.1; this is 118.02% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- OBLG's price/earnings ratio has moved down 2.2 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, OBLG's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 17.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OBLG.
OBLG Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at -34.88%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -24.05%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 10.81%.
The table below shows OBLG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OBLG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OBLG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.60||52-week high||$12.25|
|Prev. close||$2.67||52-week low||$1.78|
|Day high||$2.74||Avg. volume||227,788|
|50-day MA||$3.24||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.21||Market Cap||69.20M|
Oblong, Inc. (OBLG) Company Bio
Oblong, Inc. provides video communication software solutions. The Company offers multiple streams sharing, common meeting tools, and wireless voice solutions. Oblong serves customers worldwide.
OBLG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OBLG Latest Social Stream
View Full OBLG Social Stream
Latest OBLG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Oblong Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OBLG as an investment opportunity.
LOS ANGELES, July 29, 2021--Oblong, Inc. (Nasdaq: OBLG) ("Oblong" or the "Company"), the award-winning maker of multi-stream collaboration solutions, today reported that its Mezzanine product has been selected by one of the world’s leading entertainment companies as part of a global initiative to ‘re-invent the meeting space’ in preparation for a return to office of more 8,000 employees.
50+ Companies to Present at the Access to Giving Virtual Investor Conference on July 13th - 15th, 2021
RALEIGH, NC / ACCESSWIRE / July 8, 2021 / Access to Giving - an investor conference themed around investor education and advocacy begins next week, July 13th \- 15th, 2021. More than 50 companies are scheduled to conduct virtual presentations over the three-day period as well as 1x1 meetings with qualified investors throughout the event.
LOS ANGELES, July 01, 2021--Oblong, Inc. (Nasdaq: OBLG) ("Oblong" or the "Company"), the award-winning maker of multi-stream collaboration solutions, today announced that the company will present at Access to Giving Virtual Conference. The presentation will be given by Oblong’s Chairman and CEO, Pete Holst. The conference is free to all registrants.
LOS ANGELES, June 28, 2021--Oblong, Inc. (Nasdaq: OBLG) ("Oblong" or the "Company"), the award-winning maker of multi-stream collaboration solutions, today announced that it has entered into definitive agreements with pre-existing and new institutional investors for the purchase of 4,000,000 shares of common stock at a purchase price per share of $3.10 and Series A warrants to purchase an aggregate of 1,000,000 shares of common stock at an exercise price of $4.00 per share in a registered direct
OBLG Price Returns