Oblong, Inc. (OBLG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OBLG Stock Summary
- OBLG has a higher market value than only 1.22% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $5,546,889.
- For OBLG, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 5.75% of US equities we're observing.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for OBLONG INC comes in at -37.84%, a number that bests just 5.11% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OBLG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FLNT, TEVA, XRX, RFL, and PAAS.
- OBLG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit OBLONG INC's official web site, go to www.oblong.com.
OBLG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, OBLG's price/sales ratio is 56.52% lower, now standing at 1.
- OBLG's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 4.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OBLG.
OBLG Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 80.61%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at -71.76%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at -19.03%.
The table below shows OBLG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OBLG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OBLG has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 13.14% of graded US stocks.
- OBLG's asset turnover comes in at 0.378 -- ranking 35th of 63 Communication stocks.
- INTEQ, SBSAA, and BBGI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OBLG.
The table below shows OBLG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OBLG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OBLG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.19||52-week high||$1.47|
|Prev. close||$0.18||52-week low||$0.13|
|Day high||$0.19||Avg. volume||547,809|
|50-day MA||$0.23||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.37||Market Cap||5.74M|
Oblong, Inc. (OBLG) Company Bio
Oblong, Inc. provides video communication software solutions. The Company offers multiple streams sharing, common meeting tools, and wireless voice solutions. Oblong serves customers worldwide.
Most Popular Stories View All
OBLG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OBLG Latest Social Stream
View Full OBLG Social Stream
Latest OBLG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OBLONG INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OBLG as an investment opportunity.
Oblong ( NASDAQ:OBLG ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$1.19m (down 34% from 3Q 2021). Net...
LOS ANGELES, November 10, 2022--Oblong, Inc. (Nasdaq: OBLG) ("Oblong" or the "Company"), the award-winning maker of multi-stream collaboration solutions, today reported financial results for the third quarter ending September 30, 2022.
LOS ANGELES, November 07, 2022--Oblong, Inc. (Nasdaq: OBLG) ("Oblong" or the "Company"), the award-winning maker of multi-stream collaboration solutions, today announced that the Company will release results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022 on Thursday, November 10, 2022 after the market close and has scheduled a conference call for the same day at 4:30 P.M. Eastern Time (ET).
Speculative penny stocks don't look as volatile now that volatility is unavoidable.
It's time for another look at the biggest pre-market stock movers as we check out what's happening with shares on Tuesday morning!
OBLG Price Returns