Oblong, Inc. (OBLG): Price and Financial Metrics
OBLG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.20||52-week high||$4.74|
|Prev. close||$0.21||52-week low||$0.14|
|Day high||$0.23||Avg. volume||801,203|
|50-day MA||$0.26||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.19||Market Cap||3.06M|
OBLG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OBLG POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where OBLG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.34% of US stocks.
- OBLG's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 87 days.
- OBLG's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 0.27% of US stocks).
OBLG Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $468,657.4, OBLONG INC has a greater market value than only 0.1% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -84.75%, OBLONG INC's debt growth rate surpasses only 2.11% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for OBLG comes in at -1,273.64% -- higher than that of merely 0.61% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to OBLONG INC are BTTR, CUEN, CLAR, VSTO, and RES.
- OBLG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit OBLONG INC's official web site, go to www.oblong.com.
OBLG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, OBLG's EV/EBIT ratio is 96.83% lower, now standing at 0.6.
- OBLG's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OBLG.
OBLG Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 63.63%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -10.88%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -69.06%.
The table below shows OBLG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OBLG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OBLG has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 13.14% of graded US stocks.
- OBLG's asset turnover comes in at 0.378 -- ranking 35th of 63 Communication stocks.
- INTEQ, SBSAA, and BBGI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OBLG.
The table below shows OBLG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Oblong, Inc. (OBLG) Company Bio
Oblong, Inc. provides video communication software solutions. The Company offers multiple streams sharing, common meeting tools, and wireless voice solutions. Oblong serves customers worldwide.
OBLG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OBLG Latest Social Stream
View Full OBLG Social Stream
Latest OBLG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OBLONG INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OBLG as an investment opportunity.
It's time for another dive into the biggest pre-market stock movers as we check out all of the hottest news on Thursday!
LOS ANGELES, May 30, 2023--Oblong, Inc. (Nasdaq: OBLG) ("Oblong" or the "Company"), the award-winning maker of multi-stream collaboration solutions, today appointed two new directors to its board. Jonathan Schechter, Partner, The Special Equities Group, and Robert Weinstein, Chief Financial Officer, Synaptogenix, Inc. have joined Oblong’s board of directors. In addition, Jim Lusk and Matthew Blumberg have retired from the Oblong board.
These AI penny stocks could potentially offer potent long-term value at tremendously attractive prices at this time
LOS ANGELES, January 19, 2023--Oblong, Inc. (Nasdaq: OBLG) ("Oblong" or the "Company"), the award-winning maker of multi-stream collaboration solutions, today announced that the Company received formal notice from The Nasdaq Stock Market LLC ("Nasdaq") that the Company has regained compliance with Nasdaq's minimum bid price requirement set forth in Nasdaq Listing Rule 5550(a)(2). Accordingly, Nasdaq has advised that the matter is now closed.
LOS ANGELES, January 03, 2023--Oblong, Inc. (Nasdaq: OBLG) ("Oblong" or the "Company"), the award-winning maker of multi-stream collaboration solutions, announced today that it has filed an amendment to its certificate of incorporation that will effect a reverse stock split of the Company's issued and outstanding shares of common stock by a ratio of 1-for-15, as approved by the Company’s stockholders at its annual meeting and the Company’s board of directors. The reverse stock split will become
OBLG Price Returns