Owens Corning Inc New (OC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- OC's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of 8.49%.
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at -9.52 -- higher than just 9.54% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, OC has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 0.06, ranking above merely 13.13% stocks in our set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with OC's price: KEM, DRAD, JNJ, HUM and NYT.
OC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of OC, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 64.2% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Owens Corning's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the large-sized market cap category, OC has a beta lower than just 23.89% of them.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Owens Corning's estimated return of -64.2% surpasses about just 18.53% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, Owens Corning has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 76.77% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
OC Dividend Chart
OC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|