Owens Corning Inc New (OC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, OC's comes in at -8.21 -- better than merely 19.79% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with OC's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: BF.B, PETS, BMRC, FEDU and UVE.
OC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for OC, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 75.11% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of OC, investors may wish to consider are:
- Owens Corning's market cap of $8 billion US dollars puts it in the large-sized market cap class; amongst this group of stocks, its equity discount rate is lower than only 19.44% of them.
- In terms of opportunity, OC's provides a return of -75.11% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than only 15.75% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for OC, approximately only 20.58% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
OC Dividend Chart
OC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|